PDA

View Full Version : My Nova Sting RIP

Will
02-10-03, 03:28 PM
:cry: :cry:

Yes the day has come, it went to the scrappy at 10am :cry:

pics will be posted later in its last state.

Cost me ?25 to get it picked up but it was a rolling shell with no dash and 13s on standard shocks and no springs, no engine, no bonnet, no tailgate (now on mattywoos) no sunroof glass, no alarm (sold today) no brakes except handbrake, no steering wheel, no seats, no carpet, no spare wheel, no jack, i think you get the idea, pmsl..........

RIP......... onto bigger and better things, watch this space :D

Breeny
02-10-03, 03:38 PM
Yawn...

You do realise Im gonna have to tell everyone now :P

Will
02-10-03, 03:53 PM
ist been sat on the drive leaking oil and other crap for over 6 weks it had to go, you know wot moaning parents are like after all :P

:evil: dont even think abt it :P

Breeny
02-10-03, 04:05 PM
parents moan about car??

http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/users/f5483e18/bc/My+Crash+and+dodgy+repairs/__hr_Problem2.jpg?bfwKEf_AlleAqJEI

What ya on about :lol:

Will
02-10-03, 04:14 PM
:D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

didnt know u still had pics of the red SR, lmfao, that was one rotten shell how much welding for an MOT? pmsl

will

Jim
02-10-03, 05:54 PM
What about our weekend of cutting it up and making a Nova convertable?

You're such a spoilsport William :cry: :P

Jim

MattyWoo
02-10-03, 07:30 PM
Also forgot to go for the flinstones look, but i think the "how low can you go" pics will be funny :D Good memories of the old heap of crap, especially repairing the rear slam with half a tub of filler :D

Will
02-10-03, 07:39 PM
will post pics later, for those that dont know there is feature in my profile and it used to look like my avator pic

mikeoxford
02-10-03, 07:52 PM
:cry: never mind.

move on mate and wish u all the best of luck with the newen