PDA

View Full Version : Rear wiper

dan_mk1
02-10-03, 12:21 PM
im planning a trip to the scrappy saturday morning and hav heard of people doing rear wiper conversions, the ones iv heard of are off the yaris and the jazz, are they easy to do and are there anymore possible??

cheers
dan

Jim
02-10-03, 01:22 PM
apparently its a bolt on job.

Jim

dan_mk1
02-10-03, 01:53 PM
apparently its a bolt on job.

Jim

with anyone??

Alex
02-10-03, 04:35 PM
jazz and yaris it is. i dobt you will find them at a scrappy though

dan_mk1
02-10-03, 04:38 PM
i doubt it to! so is there no others that will go on?? new shape corsa??

pickle
02-10-03, 07:49 PM
yaris wipers are cool mat. i have a yaris wiper. go to my car. in the 1.4sri section under pickle. i got it for nawt. i know everyone hates twockers. including me, but when its for your own project and its off a yaris u change ur mind. incase u stil dont know i twoc't it from a posh persons yaris and it just bolts on easy as pie. all u need to do is trim the plastic bit down that surrounds the wiper screw off your nova, just so u can stil have it on and it wont rust and u need to trim the wiper down, behind it,( with a plane) because when u have he wiper on and it wipes up he way it catches on your bodywork on the boot and makes a black mark on yur car. but it looks well nice otherwise. just go twoc one off a yaris duringthe night. with a mate. take a 13mm and when the bolt is off, jam the spanner behind the wiper and bend, so it pops it off, because it will probably be quite stiff.good luck if u go ahead with it.

Alex
02-10-03, 08:07 PM
i know everyone hates twockers. including me
good point

just go twoc one off a yaris duringthe night.
incase u stil dont know i twoc't it from a posh persons yaris and it just bolts on easy as pie.
It doesn't matter who you stole it off. you have shown a hate for pikeys and then you show that you are one. Just becasue they were posh doesn't give you an excuse.
What if someone says about your car "oh it's only a crappy rusty nova ill have your stereo/seats/car etc"

pickle
02-10-03, 08:33 PM
if they are going to twoc my nova they will twoc it. no use hoping that they wont. if they want to they will have it. the wiper looks better on a nova anyway.ps, my mate twoc'd it. i was the get away car. u gota do something alittle bad in your life anyway. just so u can say u've done it.

epo
02-10-03, 09:29 PM
mine didnt work when i fitted it so i had 2 screw it 2 the spline

dan_mk1
03-10-03, 09:12 AM
i know everyone hates twockers. including me, but when its for your own project and its off a yaris u change ur mind. just go twoc one off a yaris duringthe night. with a mate. take a 13mm and when the bolt is off, jam the spanner behind the wiper and bend, so it pops it off, because it will probably be quite stiff.good luck if u go ahead with it.

na your alright mate, id prefer to do it legit
i think ill leave it anyways, got a flush going on at the end of the month anyways!

srs1
05-10-03, 05:29 PM
i got the honda jazz one. and i paid for it from the dealership. ?18-19 i think it was. and comes with the blade too. it does bolt straight on. downside is, it is smaller then the std nova one.

Riggy
06-10-03, 06:38 PM
doesnt the mk 5 fiesta one go on with a little fileing of the wiper arm hole

1389cc sri
13-10-03, 08:14 PM
the clio mk1 n fiesta mk4 look cracking

epo
14-10-03, 10:17 AM
the clio mk1 n fiesta mk4 look cracking

i thought clio was the wrong way round like punto :?:

bloke
22-10-03, 09:56 AM