PDA

View Full Version : Make my day please

geordie_racer
01-10-03, 07:39 PM
hi could any of you guys tell em where i can get a cheap astra 2.2 sri turbo front bumper from or of any companys that do replicas of it? as i think vaux prices are gona b feckin stupid as the car is limited edition

cheers
chris

epo
02-10-03, 09:39 PM
u cud try carlton automotive
they do a vectra gsi replica so they might do an astra hope that helps

dave.gsi
02-10-03, 11:59 PM
i think a lucky find in a scrap yard is unlikely so you'll have to hope a deadicated vauxhall breakers has one in with a rear end shunt, or pay silly money at vauxhall

geordie_racer
03-10-03, 01:27 AM
dont think theres much chance of gettin one thru a vaux breakers either as there were only 500 made and looking at an online register for them nearly all listed are still on the road

guess ill have to prepare my arse for the passing force of a vaux dealers bill :evil:

chris

epo
03-10-03, 07:12 PM
will vauxhall actually sell u 1 mate
i dont mean 2 put a downer on it its just me mate wants a veccy gsi front bumper but vauxhall wont sell him 1 as he aint got a gsi and he needs 2 prove he owns 1 before they'll sell it

Jules
03-10-03, 08:54 PM
That's just GHEY if Vauxhall are saying that to your mate, it should make no difference at all if your mate owns a GSi or not.
Although I know that BMW are like that about some of their parts (like kidney grilles for example), but that's just the BMW way I guess.

dave.gsi
03-10-03, 10:33 PM
i heard peugot(sp?) eccosse wont sell some stuff unless you prove you have the right car for it to go on

epo
04-10-03, 07:20 AM
i heard peugot(sp?) eccosse wont sell some stuff unless you prove you have the right car for it to go on

yeah i read it in a mag aboout how a bloke had a saxo he had 2 lie 2 em before they'd sell him a 205 wrc spoiler i think
WHY :!:
wot harm does it do they get the ???? in there pockets at the end of the day

geordie_racer
04-10-03, 12:07 PM
havent spoke to vaux dont really want to as normally there twats but if they do get shitty ill just get my mate to get it for me as he has a sri turbo limited edition