PDA

View Full Version : Astra digital dash into nova

Mcsybe
12-11-21, 08:27 PM
I know this subject has been gone over a number of times -

See I have the astra gte digital dash, I don't have the black and white plugs from the astra loom.

Is it at all possible to wire it to a nova without these plugs or is there any other plugs I can use? I can't find any astra dash plugs anywhere!

It would be a great addition to my nova.

Any info would be much appreciated

leggattr
16-11-21, 03:41 PM
No way of doing it without both Astra plugs. Best best is to keep an eye out for another set. I just sold my spare wires for ?40 but not often your gonna see these come up on their own. I only sold them without the dash because I needed the spare dash for parts.

Buttonbasher
18-11-21, 08:05 PM
People seem to only sell them as a set with the dash. I ended up buying a rough cracked digi dash just to get the plugs

Mcsybe
22-11-21, 09:16 PM
People seem to only sell them as a set with the dash. I ended up buying a rough cracked digi dash just to get the plugs

I'm seeing plenty of the units on the land of Bay but with no black n white plugs unfortunately!

DubheAnype
08-02-24, 02:31 PM
Have you considered checking online forums or specific automotive marketplaces for individuals parting out Astra GTE cars, as they might have the necessary plugs you're looking for?

Tommytaf
29-02-24, 06:36 AM
Why not tap into the vibrant community of Astra GTE enthusiasts on online forums or specialized automotive marketplaces where individuals often part out cars? There's a good chance you might find the plugs you need from fellow enthusiasts involved in car dismantling or parting out projects.