PDA

View Full Version : B@stard!

novaboy1.2
30-09-03, 09:59 PM
Was going to pick my girlfriend up, got out my house, into my car, looked at the cd player and what do i see....fcuk all! some bugger nicked it, gutted! my uncle has some friends at halfords and got me a kenwood mask. halfords tried to sell it for ?270 but i got it for ?100 but no fcuk no's wher it is now! I live in a reasonably quiet village and left the face on last night, i could kick myself! aaaaarrgghhh! :evil:

dave.gsi
30-09-03, 10:06 PM
gutted................i take it thats a lesson learnt

Paul
30-09-03, 10:06 PM
Sorry to hear dat, but in all honestly. For 5 seconds removing the face saving u ?100.

Twas your own fault.

mikeoxford
30-09-03, 10:10 PM
no alarm etc ?

novaboy1.2
30-09-03, 10:15 PM
yip, was ma own fault :cry: learned the hard way!

Gobby
01-10-03, 12:56 AM
We get a few smackhead theiving junkie scum trying to sell us cd players through our way, I'll keep me eyes and ears open bud.

Neil.
01-10-03, 12:59 AM
to be honest i have left mine on a few times and have tonight, i park it ion my drive with my dads car next to mine, and with my clifford 500 if anyone goes near my car it screams at them so ill knwo about it!

dave.gsi
01-10-03, 01:09 AM
takes a matter of seconds to nick a radio. alarm or no alarm. by the time your out of bed put your shoes on etc and gone out to check the car you'll find a smashed window and a hole where the radio was. if i were you i'd go outside now and bring it in. you never no, tonite could be the nite your car gets done in

?Marty?
01-10-03, 02:58 AM
All it takes is for someone to throw something/slap your car and hide, setting off the alarm repeaterdly a few times, for you to get pissed off looking and seeing no damage/no people about and to ignore the alarm (and for them to see if/and where from, someone is watching them) at which point theyd smash and grab.

And so what if you look out the window, all you'd see is some guy legging down your street with a hoodie on. By time you got out the house to chase him (you could even be just in your boxers or something) you'd have NO chance. And just seeing 'someone' esp if they're wearing clothing that's not instantly recognisable, wouldnt do anything.

And NOVABOY - count yourself lucky, it was only ?100. You could have paid the full whack on that stereo and got it nicked.

I've had one ripped out in a cinema car park, with security guard (where the fuck were they!? Probably in on it.) and cctv, and my Thatcham cat 1 was screaming like fuck. Did the police catch anyone? Did they fuck.

novaboy1.2
01-10-03, 08:58 PM
Cheers gobby. had c.i.d. down taking prints and d.n.a. and stuff like that.

Stuart
01-10-03, 09:05 PM
i dont lock my car at home, lol

Barn
01-10-03, 10:12 PM
mate, u gota learn the hard way sometimes tbh. *example*

bought my SR (1st car) 2 months ago, not really knowing what 2 look out for or what 2 be aware of and now iv gota have a shite load of welding done (???!) coz i bought the car with only 2 months left on the MOT assuming it would fly thru (did it fcuk).

I've learned my lesson, and nxt time i by a car I'll check every-fcukin-thing! lol

?Marty?
02-10-03, 12:15 AM
but will you know what to look for?