PDA

View Full Version : F$cking scum

Philsutton
30-09-03, 05:04 PM
Since some guy decided that he didnt understand what brake lights do on a car an ran into the back of my nova causing quite a lot of damage ive been using my brothers corsa to go to work at that. Well this morning i came out to see yet antoher act of vandilisum. It did have an alloy wing mounted on the back of the tailgate, well the f%ckers had ripped it right off, must have taken some force as they ripped it out with the bolts still attached ruining the whole tailgate. plus they also broke the drivers side door lock. Its a good thing my car was at the garage being fixed as it probably would would have been targeted as well. Its really starting to take the piss now as the times the nova has been broken into is way past double figures. Last time they broke into it they actually stole the both door locks an left great big holes in the side of the car, still didnt manage to open the doors the tw*ts!
Cant wait till i catch the fu&kers breaking in :D cos they wont be doing it again, come to think of it they wont be doing much at all again.
Dont no what they were thinking of doing with the spoiler as the amount of force needed to remove it it will be bent to f%ck anyway.
im just sick of these people they need teaching a lesson. My brothers cant even drive yet, they have spent loads doing it, but they car is ruined cos some low life scum decide he wanted some thing he cant afford on benefits.

srs1
30-09-03, 06:03 PM
they need to do what they do in arab countries, cut there hands off. failing that hurt where it hurts steel toe cap boots in the nackers. they'll have a di*k the size of a body builders on steriods.

Philsutton
30-09-03, 06:23 PM
They'd probably sue for loss of earning as they wont be able to nick things any more having no hands an all

srs1
30-09-03, 06:25 PM
who cares. set the twats on fire then. dont forget your marsh mellows

BLueNOvaGSI
30-09-03, 06:45 PM
:o Hello Lad's

Just here to introduce myself, I'm Angela and I am a Newbie!

Don't know my way round that well, so go easy on me.

Keep Happy
Angela
Performance Car Clubs Co-ordinator (www.pccuk.net) :roll: :arrow: :|
Region 10

Paul
30-09-03, 07:12 PM
How many times u wanna say hi Angela.

I say dent their car with theeir head, then give their car a good washing in their own blood and using their hair as a sponge. Break all the windowns on their own car and then give em a good feed, glass stylee.

Then pick up the biggest piece of glass u can find, cut their face off. Spin up on their chest, have it off, come back for more in reverse, park up on him. Get out kick him where it hurts, get back in ur car, make ur car bounce by clutch jumping it on em. Slowly reverse off them, then go.

Teach the wankers that will.

customnova
30-09-03, 07:21 PM
lmfao

seems quite harsh

ade
30-09-03, 07:23 PM
you need cctv by the sounds of things.

or set up the car like on that tv program SCAM when they catch unsuspecting car criminals in the act. Lock them in and then fcuk them over

BLueNOvaGSI
30-09-03, 08:11 PM
:lol:
Paulandrewrobinson:- I just say it every time I come back on line! SORRY!

Have we spoken before????

:cry:

Keep Smiling
Angela

Paul
30-09-03, 08:21 PM
its ok, jus sayin u seem to be saying hello a lot, and no we havent spoken so far so:

Hello and welcome to NL, Im 16 car is below bought totally standard year and a bit ago, all work done by me, 17 in dec.

Brief history too. lol

Chris LR
30-09-03, 08:22 PM
I was a passenger in car with no brake lights last week. We decided to play it safe (we were in a long line of traffic) so from behind you could only see two flapping arms.

Very Funny :lol:

Feel Sorry for you mate....

srs1
30-09-03, 08:52 PM
have to say paul. you are a bit disturbed mate. :evil: :evil:
think you need to get laid or somehtink.

Paul
30-09-03, 09:14 PM
nah, i jus hate car theives.

Wud like to stand em all in a line and rip dere heart out of their back n strangle em wiv it.

Think, if it werent for car theives, no alarms, more money to spend on mods, less money on insurance, the list goes on.

See where im coming from?

jkhilton
01-10-03, 10:30 AM
Paul, you are spot on there, but the thing is, it's never going to happen! :(

I had my old SR nova broken into loads of times(had an alarm), it is sickening to come out of the house in the morning and see the window smashed,door bent, lock smashed etc etc. the list goes on, it's just a sad but true fact about novas that they are easy targets and the majority of the ones left now are generally owned by young people and they usually have some sort of modification that the thig as pig shit smack head cap wearing scallies seem to think they have the right to take!

If it was upto me, I would lock them all up in a giant room and then invite victims of car crime to come in a throw dog shit at them, then when they say they are feeling remorse for what they have done, tell them to go fuck themselves and chop their hands off!!! Harsh........But Fair!!!

Jim
01-10-03, 11:31 AM
Yep, chopping their hands off is the only way to stop them.

I have no time for people that steal things. Scum, the lot of them.

Jim

Paul
01-10-03, 12:23 PM
queers mate da lot of em. chop dere handspff, brilliant tactic. but chop dere bollocks off n ram em down their own throat better tactic.

Philsutton
01-10-03, 02:51 PM
there's only one way to stop them an thats kill them all, otherwise their just gonna breed like rats an have bout 15 kids that all grow up to grand age of 9 where they start nicking an smashing other peoples things.

wisewood
01-10-03, 02:59 PM
queers mate da lot of em

thieves and homosexuals are not the same thing mate, sorry to tell you!

Alex
01-10-03, 03:12 PM
unless he meant queer as in strange

wisewood
01-10-03, 03:16 PM
he said "queers" which would mean "stranges" lol.

srs1
01-10-03, 05:52 PM
think every one has a bit of the devil lyeing in them on this subject.
Am worried about you paul, your constant reference to queers and balls and homo's is getting to be a bit alarming.
deep breaths mate. :lol: :lol: :lol:
and yes i do see were your COMING from (no where near me) :lol:

Paul
01-10-03, 05:56 PM
Theives and queers- no correlation first word that flew into my head.

I am going to shut up now and return to my corner, i call 'home.'

srs1
01-10-03, 06:09 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
just think you need not get wound up on the subject, either that or monitor how much sugar you have. hyper boy. lol

Paul
01-10-03, 06:14 PM
lol.

I just they're pricks.

Some theives r cool, but not car theives.

Im donw wiv ppl dat rob PLC's etc, coz they jus fink deyre da bollox on dere high perches, they need to be shown wot its like to the so called, 'little guy'.

But car theives= cocks

srs1
01-10-03, 06:20 PM
makes no end what they rob mate, your car/house etc. just think that what ever they take it's an excessery. your insured.
ok, i'm no saint. some theiving jippo halve inched my new indacators. found the tw*ts car and accidently (honest) fell over. prob is, the chesiel i had in my hand went through his wing ooooppps. :lol:

?Marty?
02-10-03, 12:26 AM
makes no end what they rob mate, your car/house etc. just think that what ever they take it's an excessery. your insured.
ok, i'm no saint. some theiving jippo halve inched my new indacators. found the tw*ts car and accidently (honest) fell over. prob is, the chesiel i had in my hand went through his wing ooooppps. :lol:

And then the ACTUAL thief drove past with YOUR indicators and laughed.