PDA

View Full Version : What's your mood?

wisewood
30-09-03, 02:25 PM
Well...

in one word, describe your mood at the time of posting the message, and then in as many words as you like give an example of why your mood is that way.

Distracted
I have many things on my mind at the moment, not least of which being my other half having an interview on Thursday and also the fact that i have a booming head ache. Novaload is far too quiet today - can almost hear the footsteps of nobody creacking around up in the novaload attic.

Fester
30-09-03, 02:45 PM
Reflective

hmmm choices of life...

Gobby
30-09-03, 02:47 PM
Grumpy

Just woke up 20 minutes ago, haven't had me coffee yet and I'm at work in 2 hours. House is freezing and I can't be arsed putting the heating on.

Alex
30-09-03, 03:28 PM
pissed off. i cant get an sql statement to work

wisewood
30-09-03, 03:35 PM
send it ere alex i'll see if i can see owt up wi it.

Dave
30-09-03, 03:59 PM
confused
not in the dan kind of way though :lol:
got loads to do don't understand most of it an got no time to do it in!

Mark
30-09-03, 05:28 PM
Tired

Dare-devil
30-09-03, 06:43 PM
Tired

Me 2

Freak
30-09-03, 07:15 PM
ill

been barfing all day
Had to work lastnite

Wont be moving from my bed/couch for the next few days

Paul
30-09-03, 07:21 PM
CONFUSED

Wondering why Ian sed banned in the post in general called RATTY BATTY.

Also wondering why it got banned, cant see nowt wrong wiv it, its a load of random bollocks but hey its another topic. U sed dont post again i wont, but if its a load of bollox, its in the right forum muppet.

Surely it aint as much bollox as them work connexion games were that were up a few months back????

Paul

Chris LR
30-09-03, 08:10 PM
Not in any kind of mood

Strange as it sounds it's true, I can't say I'm one thing or another.

Alex
30-09-03, 09:05 PM
CONFUSED

Also wondering why it got banned, cant see nowt wrong wiv it, its a load of random b******s but hey its another topic. U sed dont post again i wont, but if its a load of bollox, its in the right forum muppet.

Surely it aint as much bollox as them work connexion games were that were up a few months back????

Paul
I believe it means lashedputo has been banned. Firstly what is the point on posting a random word or two which means bugger all, isn't funny and just wastes resources. Secondly it was in the general chat forum and not even in muppet corner. Thirdly it has happened at least twice

Paul
30-09-03, 09:17 PM
i found it funny anyway.

And if u look back n read it thru it was funny, at least i thought it was.

But i will refrain from posts like dat in da future.

Its just like da word connexions game, a few random words dat mean fuck all, put together in a long sentence.

And 2 of the three were in muppet.

And even Wisewood and fester joined in da first one...

Alex
30-09-03, 10:14 PM
yeah first one was ok (and quite funny), but dont just keep repeating it in new posts. If you have to keep it to just the one post

Stuart
30-09-03, 10:28 PM
was Distant
not sure why, but im pondering a lot of things so im not "with it" for any specific task at hand

in reality it is Ambivalent

funnily enough i had the word in my head but was unsure of the meaning, but fester pointed me to a dictionary and the meaning is how i feel lol[/b]

dave.gsi
30-09-03, 11:12 PM
P I S S E D

still living at home, cant find a job with my degree, working in a shit hospital as a fooking meal boy, cars shit and going to the scrap yard, world shortage of white gsi's and my girfriends mum and dad are back from greece tommorow so no more free house with sky digital.

apart from that i'm not at all bad :D

oh, and theres fook all to eat in this shit house

Alex
30-09-03, 11:20 PM
P I S S E D

still living at home, cant find a job with my degree

yep yep yep :lol:

oh, and theres fook all to eat in this s**t house[/quote]

Mark
30-09-03, 11:22 PM
Here you go Dave, try this....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2435286304&category=10404

dave.gsi
30-09-03, 11:22 PM
nice to know i'm not alone in my misery then lol

Alex
30-09-03, 11:24 PM
its even been tuned up with a clifford sticker

dave.gsi
30-09-03, 11:32 PM
lol, errm what can i say?

something a bit more complete perhaps?

Mark
30-09-03, 11:37 PM
LOL - Well At least I bloody tried!!!

I thought it said he had pretty much everything, just not fitted??

:lol:

Stuart
30-09-03, 11:45 PM
i know what you mean, a degree is meant to open doors, not fooking slam them shut

?Marty?
01-10-03, 04:35 AM
CONFUSED

Also wondering why it got banned, cant see nowt wrong wiv it, its a load of random b******s but hey its another topic. U sed dont post again i wont, but if its a load of bollox, its in the right forum muppet.

Paul
I believe it means lashedputo has been banned. Firstly what is the point on posting a random word or two which means bugger all, isn't funny and just wastes resources. Secondly it was in the general chat forum and not even in muppet corner. Thirdly it has happened at least twice

Nothing like the random 'mooo' posts and etc.

Also, it might mean something, rather than just be random.

'Rat out' is something said to get rid of a grasser/inforer/lier/betrayer and etc. Just says that there is one, and that that person might know who he/she is.

Tho i cant see the relevance on here.

BUT, it's the funniest thing i have read on here anyway. Well, one of.

CAMBRIDGE - my law degree slams doors shut in most jobs, as employers dont tend to like someone who knows the law (employment law in particular) as they see it 'threatening'. Tho it could be that i sued an employer and it comes out in the 'perious jobs - why did you leave' category. lol

Paul
01-10-03, 10:14 AM
Cool.Marty agrees wiv me, it was funny.

Neway we cudnt keeep it to one as it wud have been coz it got locked.

There are many other posts like this they just dont say rat out, summit different like MOOOOO as cool.marty sed...

Alex
01-10-03, 10:37 AM
the first one was funny. just three within 2 days is a bit much

wisewood
01-10-03, 11:02 AM
for fcuks sake stop whinging about it.

muppet corner is for stuff like that yes, you're right - but just random post slaggery isnt allowed, never has been never will be. Its a waste of time.

yes it was funny the first time but then when it starts getting a bit OTT and abusive its time to stop. The random word things were not random, you used a few words to create a story and it kept people entertained and anyone could join in.

If you want to cry about the posts being locked - thats fine, just dont expect anyone to listen to you coz all it does is piss people off.

Paul
01-10-03, 12:32 PM
All rite, i'll shut up bout it.

Bloody hell, no need to get stressed.

Its just a laugh, and as other people have sed dey found it

One of the funniest things they have read on here.

Aint my fault if people have got different sense of humour.

Neway dis will be da last post on da topic.

END OF. :D

Gobby
01-10-03, 01:16 PM
All rite, i'll shut up bout it.

Bloody hell, no need to get stressed.

Its just a laugh, and as other people have sed dey found it

One of the funniest things they have read on here.

Aint my fault if people have got different sense of humour.

Neway dis will be da last post on da topic.

END OF. :D

Christ, I hope this is the end of it, it's in almost every post I've read and I'm getting pissed of reading about it.

wisewood
01-10-03, 01:41 PM
Christ, I hope this is the end of it, it's in almost every post I've read and I'm getting p**s of reading about it.

youre not the only one.

Riggy
01-10-03, 04:20 PM
ANYWAY GUYS AND GIRLS BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC OFF YOUR MOOD

SKINT

COS IM GETTIN ENGAGED IN 3 WEEK AND I CANT STOP BUYIN NOVA PARTS LOL

wisewood
01-10-03, 04:23 PM
lmfao!
you're getting engaged in 3 weeks, how can you be so sure she'll say yes? lol

Riggy
01-10-03, 04:41 PM
SHES ALREADY SAID YES BUT SHE AINT GETTIN HER RING UNTIL THE PARTY ON THE 24TH - MAINLEY COS I HAVE TO BUY IT FIRST LOL

Tilly
01-10-03, 09:17 PM
HAPPY

CP
02-10-03, 12:10 AM
POINTLESS

Me and my daughter have decided to start a new religion.
We decided to call it the Church of No Point.

Its central assertion is that if you consider our existence ( if indeed we do actually exist) against the context of the sheer colossal size and complexity of the forces being exerted in the universe and /or any of the associated myriads of parallel universes, it must be blatantly obvious to even the most optimistic no brain that there is no point to it.

We emerge from cosmic matter to form a biological entity whose sole fundamental purpose is to procreate in some fervent desire to continue our species only to die and eventually to return whence we came in a time span so infitesimily small its meaningless. That we can think is a meaningless by product of evolution.

Why?

We decided that the reason this has happened is of no consequence whatsoever to any of the physical forces that actually operates the universe. If organic life on earth was snuffed out tomorrow it wouldnt make the slightest difference to anything outside the surface of our planet
Therefore in answer to the question "What is the meaning of life?" we deduced that there wasnt one. Put simply the only point that can be safely attributed to "life" is that there is no point to it.

Hence the Church of No Point whose main teaching is that "The point is, that there is no point"
The sooner we realise this, the sooner we stop taking ourselves so seriously and all the fretting and fighting over things. We can then free our minds of shite and start living for the here and now where we are nice to each other here and now and we enjoy our ephemeral existence here and now. The future is an abstract phenomen - the past has gone never to return. Therefore the only true reality that we can come close to believing as being of value is the right here and the right now.

Please turn to hymn no 650 Right here right now by Fat Boy Slim :lol:

Think I might get banned for this load of old garbage :o :lol:

Alex
02-10-03, 12:43 AM
CP you are right. I have the same opinions. I believe (and it is only my opinion so people dont get pissed with me) people have invented religion to stop the fear of death and add meaning to their lives. ALL major wars have been about religion and it has only caused death. people use religion as an excuse for their behavior.
We are here because we are. Full stop.

Mark
02-10-03, 08:06 AM
Well, I was an Atheist, BUT I do belive that I have been converted - To the Church of No Point.......

Ezekiel
03-10-03, 01:16 PM
TIRED

i had great sex last night