PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, yes I’ve boosted old threads

Southie
14-11-19, 07:08 PM
So I’ve not been active on here for a while and noticed there’s more tumble weeds than anything else so that’s why I’ve boosted old projects.

Sad that this place got old, if old Novas hadn’t got too expensive for parts then it may have been better, Facebook will be full of crap... I don’t use it btw but I reckon most on here won’t have used it to follow builds, maybe to buy 45th hand shiiite but that’s it.

All the best, Southie :)

Jonesfach
14-11-19, 11:14 PM
:thumb:

Benn
15-11-19, 05:27 PM
Ha signed in to see every thread bumped by you..

slimtater
15-11-19, 05:47 PM
I did contemplate bumping mine up as well!

totalnova
15-11-19, 11:14 PM
I haven't updated mine for a while as the engine was fucked, so Ive had some time off from it, new engine went in a few weeks back now, just needs a few little jobs doing now and will be back out in the spring.

https://i.imgur.com/X82tXFc.jpg

uh60
19-11-19, 07:40 PM
I stopped using it, but then again, I just started being active once the decline had started. I still like to scroll through old threads etc. to find the gems of working on an old car. Facebook will never compensate for that.

I am just scared that one day the forum will just die, along with all the good stuff in it :(

Stuart
25-11-19, 12:00 PM
I am just scared that one day the forum will just die, along with all the good stuff in it :(
It wont. We are actually looking at moving to the latest vBulletin SW and also moving to their servers for a more stable life.

millworm
25-11-19, 08:06 PM
I took the engine out of mine ready for welding and recomissioning, aiming to be at vboa 2020

Mike
25-11-19, 10:35 PM
Very dead on here it seems...

Over 10 years Nova free here lol hasnt stopped car shenanigans what so ever mind. A few track days and a trip to Le Mans with @Lee lol

uh60
26-11-19, 02:10 PM
It wont. We are actually looking at moving to the latest vBulletin SW and also moving to their servers for a more stable life.

That's good to know ! Far too many gems in here that are impossible to read in a lifetime.

Richy12
26-11-19, 07:20 PM
Yes millworm!

I deleted Bakebook almost 5 years ago now, dont miss a thing