PDA

View Full Version : OMG Twice in 1 night!

Gazza14SR
30-09-03, 12:46 AM
This is getting ridiculous!

Just got back in from taking the g/f home, which is usually about a 15 minute drive and turned out to be nearly an hr to get back!

Theres roughly a 3 mile main rd that i have to go down and back to drop her off at home. On the way back just at the start of the main road i got pulled over, asked to see my driving liscence, what my name was, am i insured etc. Anyway, he let me go with no producer and I carried on driving. Then about 10 minutes later near the end of the 3mile road i got pulled up again! This officer was an arrogant bastard and really pissed me off. Asked me to put my hands on my car while he searched me, asked to look in the car and boot, checked my tyres and then measured my sun strip!

Had to sit in the back of police car while he gave me a producer and gave me another slip saying i need to remove the sun strip as it covers too much of the windscreen and that i need to take it to an MOT station to get this slip stamped saying that the sun strip is removed and then send it back to their 'headquaters' felt like saying, sure you've got ya HQ right I dont see no name of a donut company ya fat fcuk.

Anyway, got their badge number and name to write another letter of harrassment. Im getting so annoyed with this now.

Gaz

dan_mk1
30-09-03, 12:55 AM
shit mate! i thought i get it quite bad! thats well harsh!

Gazza14SR
30-09-03, 12:57 AM
stupid thing is i hadnt done nothing wrong! Wasnt driving like a dick, not speeding, all bulbs working, number plate illuminated yet i get treated like ive just mugged an old lady or sumert, it aint right.

BLueNOvaGSI
30-09-03, 01:08 AM
:o Hello and Welcome

.......DO YOU WANT ME TO GO AND KICK ASS FOR YOU!?

Don't let the buggers drive you down!

Keep Smiling
Angela :wink:

steve-o
30-09-03, 02:26 AM
ive only ever been pulled in derby once.

all they wanted to se was the keys were in the ignition and then they lket me go, didnt even ask my name

?Marty?
30-09-03, 04:03 AM
I get this ALL the time.

A funny thing is, my mate has had four diff cars this year, and the only times hes been pulled for producers was when he was driving a white gte replica. All the other cars were diff makes.

Dicko
30-09-03, 08:57 AM
should of told him ud jus been pulled, they usualy jus let ye go cuz they can get done for harasment. should ask for there badge number 1st off

Dave
30-09-03, 10:02 AM
sittin in police cars is where used to spend most of my time when i first started driving :lol: most of the coppers around this way know the car now so they leave me to it

wisewood
30-09-03, 10:07 AM
I hate hearing about things like this - its just ridiculous.

Although alot of the time modified cars do have something on them that makes them unroadworthy or they are driven by young lads with no insurance etc etc... so i can see why cars like that do get stopped alot of the time.

Best thing to do is ask for their id number and name when they start speaking to you and explain you only want it incase you are stopped again that day so you can save going through it all over again. If you tell the next one to stop you were stopped 10 minuets ago, and who you were stopped by, then he still wants to look over the car for half an hour thats harrasment and he knows it.

Dan_Dan_The_Nova_Man
30-09-03, 10:32 AM
I was drivin my Golf when got pulled the cop seemed allright at first n said i could go cos i ad keys in the ignition so jus messin i said yeah they got me for that last time so this time i robbed the keys first, i got a vehicle check, a vehicle search, personal search a severe tellin off n a producer. Not on!!!

wisewood
30-09-03, 10:39 AM
Not on!!!

ok so you tell a police officer you have stolen the car you are driving, and expect them to just let you drive away with it again...

imagine that car later does turn out to be stolen, the officer would feel soooo stupid. Would you like them letting someone go who said that if it were your car that had been stolen by someone?

Seems to me its your own fault you were searched etc so you cant fookin complain about it!!

Gazza14SR
30-09-03, 11:46 AM
should of told him ud jus been pulled, they usualy jus let ye go cuz they can get done for harasment. should ask for there badge number 1st off

I did tell them that id just been stopped at the beginning of the road but they didnt believe me and started giving me this crap that they could give me a 30pound for a defect on my car! I said cant i just take the thing off now....

Another thing that has really pissed me off is, during the night someones broke it to our back garden and stole afew shitty tools and my old rear bumper and now ive got a copper sat in my living room, I will BET my car with ANYONE i will not see the tools and bumper again!

Why? because its easier for the tossers to sit on the ass in their car pulling innocent people while theres theives, muggers,muderers out there who they couldnt give a crap about. I know its been said before but anyways.

Alex
30-09-03, 11:48 AM
+ they make money for charging motorists, but they dont see a penny if they catch a pikey thief.

wisewood
30-09-03, 12:25 PM
traffic patrols and the police who investigate robbery etc are different, it's very rare you will find yourself pulled over by someone who would be on their way to a call about a stolen garden fountain or something.

just wait until the mobile phone BAN while driving comes into effect at the end of the year and its not just a 30 quid fine anymore, could be wallopped with a 1k fine instead.

Alex
30-09-03, 12:31 PM
sorry mate, but your wrong. A mate of mine (a pig) had pulled someone over for speeding(bastard :D ) when he got a call through the radio saying a robbery had just been commited. He let the motorist off and had to rush to the scene of the robbery.

Mobile phone ban comes into play 1st December

wisewood
30-09-03, 01:00 PM
thats different its the other way around. :lol:

anyone out there who happens to be a lorry driver?
well your fine for using hte phone while driving is up to 2.5k so behave!

Ste_Nova
30-09-03, 01:13 PM
just wait until the mobile phone BAN while driving comes into effect at the end of the year and its not just a 30 quid fine anymore, could be wallopped with a 1k fine instead.

lol a copper stopped me the other week when leaving a cruise on the phone... "off or ?30 fine" so i just stopped the car, got out and kept talking :lol:

wisewood
30-09-03, 01:26 PM
roflmfao.

Aamir
30-09-03, 02:20 PM
This is no Lie...

My brother in-law got 7 producers in one week, He was Legit, insurance, Mot & Tax. He told every copper he'd already had other producers, earlier in the week, he was searched 4 times, car was searched everytime !!

The car was only a Mk1 Golf GTi

....Mo' Fo' Pigs !

wisewood
30-09-03, 02:28 PM
he should have kept hold of the producer slips until the 6th day so that he could have show them all at once and filed a complaint while he was at it!

mazza
30-09-03, 04:49 PM
a mate of mine is a fed magnet, he has a red 1.0l nova and hes quite small so looks a bit dodgy! one time he went through some traffic lights and a red civic almost went into the side of him, he gave um the finger and said you c*ck n stuff, then he kept going and noticed the civic was following him, it got right up close to him and he was ragging his nova, trying to get away from it, he kept driving, doing about 60-70 down country roads, he was headed to a mates house who was in the car with him. about 8 miles later with the civic still up his arse he pulls up outside his mates house and the civic pulls up in front blocking him.

now hes thniking sh*t these guys are gonna beat the crap out of us, they must be pissed, so he got ready for a ruck, and his mate found a metal bar or summin....... well they get out the car start walking over to the civic then out pops 2 undercover feds!!!!! then comes 2 hours of abuse and hardcore searching of the car, and the fed said that my mate almost crashed into them when he went through that red light! my mate went through the light when it was green and the fed almost hit him!! and these 2 coppers were searching them right outside his mates house and in the end didnt charge him with anything and they didnt even find the bag of weed in his doorcard!!!

he gets pulled over about 4 times a week all year round!!

the only time iv been pulled over is when 2 of my mates got arrested out of my car for having about half a spliff but on um.... my car was in primer and we all look a bit dodgy, and each of them had about ?200 on um! "whats all this money for then" asks mr police man!!! we just went to the shops to buy some bike bits! it was funny tho, mates just chatted to the feds on their way to the police station about how there helping me mod my nova. sounded like fun in stains police station! they were playing sound effects from old american police films when they were lining up for photos "GET IN LINE PUNK" n stuff like that!

8)

mazza
30-09-03, 04:50 PM
oops that was long

srs1
30-09-03, 06:22 PM
at end of day they are doing there job. in some cases a bit extreme. (no i aint a copper). just do what the old wisewood said take there badge number. theres some drug dealers round my end, jammy gets, they have had in the last year. calibra turbo x2, scooby, sapg cossie, golg vr6 x2 bmw m3 (crashed and put one in wheel chair) and now an m3 convert. well as you imagine the cops were round every day and putting tickets on there moto's as they park on pavement. well they sued the police for harrasment and they dont get done now. oh forgot atleast 5 high powered bikes. it's not right. :x

Serialkilla
30-09-03, 09:40 PM
I've been stopped quite a few times as well mate, My car was searched once bucause i had someone in my car that matched a discription of someone that robed someone.

Did they give you a form and explain the procidure before they searched you mate, and where you with the cop when he was searching your car.
If not mate file a complant and speak to a solicitor.

moffat sri
01-10-03, 12:43 AM
Then about 10 minutes later near the end of the 3mile road i got pulled up again!

Sounds to me like it took you an awfully long time to travel 3 miles. Did they pull you for kerb-crawling?

lol.

?Marty?
01-10-03, 03:27 AM
he should have kept hold of the producer slips until the 6th day so that he could have show them all at once and filed a complaint while he was at it!

BUT instead of handing them all in, hand one in. Then, when they return all your documents, hand in the second. Then, when they hand all your documents back, hand in the third.........etc till you've done them all.

Makes them do more paperwork. Say 'you watsed my time, now i'm wasting yours'.

Tho that's actually an offence. lol

?Marty?
01-10-03, 04:15 AM
I thought this was going to be a post on a sexual conquest (tho not one worth bragging about tbh). Thoroughly disapointed. However you spell it.

Gazza14SR
01-10-03, 12:10 PM
Then about 10 minutes later near the end of the 3mile road i got pulled up again!

Sounds to me like it took you an awfully long time to travel 3 miles. Did they pull you for kerb-crawling?

lol.

Ok ok ok, i pulled over to get some fags from shop. Its only a 30rd too!!

Lennie
01-10-03, 12:15 PM
They were probably jelous of your nova mate.