PDA

View Full Version : Porridge Boy...

Anonymous
19-02-01, 11:46 AM
I've got to go to court in 3 months (or plead guilty through the post) for getting caught driving a fucking moped without insurance.

I know i will be getting 6 points, but will this mean a ban 4 me? (if u get 6 points in your first 2 years driving u get your licence taken off you, but will i? do u only get banned if the 6 points are gained from incidents on the road such as speeding etc? or is it 6 points = banned no matter how u got the points?)

Ged

----------------------------
[ged_bong]
I hate porridge III:(III
Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
19-02-01, 11:58 AM
6 points = ban :(

will someone buy my car :)
lee@novaload.net

Anonymous
19-02-01, 12:08 PM
yeah sorry to tell u but it is 6 points no matter how they are gained and u get banned, and have to retake your test.. :(

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
19-02-01, 12:09 PM
my work m8 says you wil have to re-take your test, not ban.

Cheers

Davo & Jessie
;)

--------------

http://www.bongoracing.co.uk/
http://www.pugtek.net/

Anonymous
19-02-01, 12:11 PM
IT doesn't mean you get a ban outright, one of my ex-mates had an AX (langauge) and he got 3 poins for turning rght in a no right turn junction, and 3 points for speeding. They gave him a ?230 fine and took his license, but only untill he can retake his test, he has no ban, just his license revoked.
So there is hope yet ! :D

I H8 fat wankers in Lorries !!!!!
:O:O:O

Anonymous
19-02-01, 12:36 PM
woo hoo :) Davo, I take it the lad with the AX is your 'ex-mate' cos he owns a wanker than wank Citroen? lol

[ged_bong]
Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
19-02-01, 01:09 PM
My mate got 6 points and kept his licence - which all happened cos of a moped! He lent it to another mate who has no licence and he got caught. Because my mate gave it to him he got done - 6 points but managed to keep his licence. He's since lost his licence for letting his G'friend drive his nova. (AX's aren't that bad)

Anonymous
19-02-01, 01:14 PM
I have good news for you my friend....if you havnt got your license yet for a car, then you wont get banned!
I got caught on a moped with a passenger, no license and no insurance, got 6 points, but no ban.
:-)
And my insurance is still ok too. :-)

www.cruisescene.20m.com

Anonymous
19-02-01, 01:17 PM
PS - I didnt have to take a re-test either!!

Plus what you can do, is go to Spain where im from and do a test over there, you get a paper license, then use it over here! :-)

www.cruisescene.20m.com

Anonymous
19-02-01, 01:26 PM
so what happened then? did you go in and plead guilty or give them a sob story?
or did you plead ignorance and hope they didnt notice?

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D
[burn_ford] <-- best thing for them!

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
19-02-01, 01:31 PM
Are the tests easier in Spain?? Cos I'm due to lose my beloved licence soon for nearly colliding with a police car! Am I right in thinking that if I get 8 points I will have to re-sit everything including theory test? And when I get my new provisional it will have 2 points on it?

Anonymous
19-02-01, 01:39 PM
The 6 point thing depends when u passed your test.

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!

Anonymous
19-02-01, 01:45 PM
Only passed last september. I'm fucked really - just wanting to know if I can go for the test an all that crap straight away - that means I'll only be off the road for about 2 months. Which aint that long.

Anonymous
19-02-01, 01:55 PM
I'm gonna be pleading guilty through the post cos I can't be arsed with the hassle. Pleading, arse licking and trying to find ways around the law does not work with the filth, they are all complete wankers, twats and 'bullied at school' cock suckers.

I'll be happy (well not happy, but u know what i mean) if i just get my licence taken off me and 6 points, at least i'll be able to drive soon.

I'm thinking of setting up a trap with a few of my 'dodgy' mates. We're gonna call the police to an Industrial estate near where we live, and we're all gonna get on the roofs of the factories and then wing bricks and shit at whatever cop cars turn up. We've got escape routes (which involve underground pipework) planned, balaklava's (spelling)...everything. I'm not in a very good mood so i'm well up 4 this. We're not gonna hurt any pigs (even though i'd luv to twat one), we're just gonna cause a few thousand pounds worth of damage to vans and cars etc...I've even got a m8 cumin down with an air rifle to cause a bit of damage to the piglets.

*NB. This message is a quote from a web site that i can't remember the name of, I am nothing to do with any of the above, and i would *definately* not participate in any illegal activity.*

[ged_bong]
Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
19-02-01, 01:57 PM
PS. when i get my licence taken off me, do they take my theory test away as well? (i know theory tests run out after 1 year, but i only did it a few months back, so if they don't take it off me i should'nt have to do it again)

[ged_bong]
Ged@roybacer.co.uk
www.roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
19-02-01, 02:30 PM
Na, the pig explained everthing to me! You go straight back to the start! have to do everything! You could be 2 days away from being passed your test 2 years and u'd still have to re-sit ur theory. It just worries me how much my insurance will go up! I mean, 30%, 50%? anyone know? It'll be good to feel the feeling of passing my test again though! that's the only benefit I can think off. And having a bit of time to save and improve my car.

Anonymous
19-02-01, 03:18 PM
The test in spain is the same as it is over here, but if you cant speak the language, then you cant do the theory!
My mate did that, went home to spain, and now has 2 licenses that are both legal! :)
I had no re-test because the offence took place b4 I got my car license, and I didnt go to court either, just posted it off to the courts and let them deal with it.
Write a nice letter and then fart in the envelope! (Only a weird idea!!!)
Then when pc plod opens the letter....Phoar!
Oh dear, he will pass out, loose the letter on the floor, and never regain consiousness, so your safe! :-)

www.cruisescene.20m.com

Anonymous
19-02-01, 03:33 PM
If I lose my licence over here then I can still Drive in other countries though can't I? I was in Spain and got a moped and me and my mates all went out steaming on our mopeds every night going to clubs an that cos we thought it didn't matter. (we were on holiday so I'm not usually that stupid, not usually)

Anonymous
19-02-01, 06:50 PM
i know someone who got caught driving his car with no insurance soon after he passed his test. result, big fine 6 month ban and had to resit tests.

good luck mate!!

Anonymous
20-02-01, 12:04 AM
dont be complacent in court it will only get you really fucked over!!! just be honest and say that you made a mistake blah blah. i know some one with 16 points and he still drives legally!!! it was a good blag that got him off but one more point and he looses it for 2 years!!

i have to make just one crack. dont drop the soap ;)

cambridge

Anonymous
20-02-01, 01:20 PM
I just got a fuckin 7 day producer for raggin in a car park!! copper was a twat new he couldn't do anything so he just kept callin me a prick and said he doesn't care about the job he's gona knife my neck!!

RobDmr@aol.com Xr2????? I'd rather walk!!!!