PDA

View Full Version : C20LET fuel pipes/hoses

doug_sri
06-01-19, 07:53 PM
My fuel pipes are 10 plus years old and I want to replace them. The current ones are a bit of a bodge, original ones from a vectra I think joined at the bulkhead to hoses running to the original petrol tank with submerged pump.

Can anyone recommend a better set up, ideally I would like no joins for supply and return to reduce chances of a leak. Noticed some braided ones on eBay from abroad but again these are only 1m long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

total_vauxhall
06-01-19, 08:17 PM
Go to your local hose place mate to do the job properly id advise getting teflon and fitings after your pump and just get good quality from the tank to the pump as alot of super unleaded fuels contain methanol . I had my full set of hoses made custom to my car all in 13mm internal teflon braided (huge) and an10 fittings aswell as elbows n what have you for the pump . Cost around £140 but will never need doing again. Probs he half the price in 8mm or what ever the standard size is.

C16xe
06-01-19, 09:06 PM
Someone mentioned to me that corsa b plastic lines are a good fit. I have an spi tank like yourself and will be changing them for corsa ones soon

Will F
07-01-19, 09:11 AM
Yes Corsa C lines I've used on my c20let - easy to work with and modify and are plenty beefy enough.

Corsa B (later models) will be the same too

doug_sri
07-01-19, 12:12 PM
Have been in touch with pirtek to get a quote. Was not aware about Corsa b/c lines. Do you know what engine sizes are compatible

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

millworm
07-01-19, 05:10 PM
I'd imagine you want them from an mpi corsa b as the spi stuff ain't as great. Any petrol corsa c should work too