PDA

View Full Version : little help with my mods!

XZiBiT
29-09-03, 12:16 PM
i got a j reg nova got a spank in the driver side arch the guy who hit me is payin for it but how much extra would it cost for the front indicators to be flushed and repeaters put on the front bumper (see max power haynes) there red project nova had it done i thought it looked trick just dont wonna pay ????s for it anyone had it done let us know a rough price if its cheap enough il get the guy who spanked my car to pay!!!:P and whats a rough price on a flushed tailgate also trick mod

linzTDI
29-09-03, 12:25 PM
People are always selling Flushed tail gates on the parts for sale section they go for about ?100- ?150 ish.
You can also buy this http://www.corsacentre.com/Products/fb9eac1b.jpg
A blanking pannel for ?75 from supernovas dont know how much it would cost to fit by a body shop you would have to enquire.

Not sure what you mean about the repeaters is there not a guide about how to do this yourslef on www.nova-land.com?

Hope i have helped

XZiBiT
29-09-03, 12:29 PM
basicly you weild a plate over where the indicator was smooth it spray it and put side repeators in your front bumper (the law states you must have front indicators) seems easy enough to someone in the know

peester
29-09-03, 12:30 PM
maybe someone somewhere sell new o.e wings but without holes for side repeaters. If you wanted side reps they would have to be drilled, if not then nothing needs to be done. If you want side reps on the side of front bumper (which i think is what you mean(??)) then just extend wiring around under the arch toward front of car and mount there. i think.

XZiBiT
29-09-03, 12:40 PM
check the front cover of the max power haynes http://www.haynes.co.uk/inc/viewbook.asp?bt=4070 this is what i mean

wisewood
29-09-03, 12:54 PM
well i would say that particular example is illegal.

The original repeaters beside the headlights are covered/removed and tehre are only small repeaters on the front of the bumper - none on the sides.

The law states you must have repeaters visible from the front and the side.

It would be easy enough to do and you probably wouldnt have to pay much if you had to have someone do it for you - but be careful as it may not be legal unless done carefully.

XZiBiT
29-09-03, 01:18 PM
interesting if i have side and front repeaters its legal? thas cool

Will
29-09-03, 01:23 PM
if the side repeaters are on the side of the bumper then fine

if not or not side repaters must wrap around and be able to see etc etc, mk2's are cool on this early mk1s are as they dont need them

mid mk1s E-H reg = :?

supernovas boot thing is ?45 no ?75 not only for a while so we are told, lol

wisewood
29-09-03, 01:46 PM
Fester has fitted the supernovas flushed boot panel - dunn how hard it was though, dont remember im posting to say if he finished it or not.

Anton
30-09-03, 01:07 AM
hello mate, you must know me from colchester?

BLueNOvaGSI
30-09-03, 01:12 AM
:o I got my nova tailgate flushed for ?130........

........he did a bloody good job too!! I did not get the blanking panel put on though but it looks just as good.

WELCOME

Keep Happy
Angela
:multi:

Dare-devil
30-09-03, 07:32 AM
:o I got my nova tailgate flushed for ?130........

........he did a bloody good job too!! I did not get the blanking panel put on though but it looks just as good.

Get some pics up of your car, so we can see it.. :wink: :D