PDA

View Full Version : DoNT TRUST ASTRA DRIVERS!!!!!!

XZiBiT
28-09-03, 02:33 PM
right im down the lorry park (local hang out for the colchester boy and girl racerz in my new courneay tuned nova GSi (had it for less than a week) when this prick in an astra pulls in reverses very fast (in the wet) showing off and smacks in to the front of my car (not a nice thing to happen) now its off the road awaiting for the insurence to sort it out hes got like a crack in his rear light i need a new front end WHAT A BITCH!!!!

mikeoxford
28-09-03, 02:38 PM
the insurance will be void.

Jim
28-09-03, 02:40 PM

why?

Jim

mikeoxford
28-09-03, 02:42 PM

why?

Jim

well my insurance policy with liverpool victoria stippulates that any illegal form of convoying or un orgnaised illegal event / meeting or road racing or somthing like that. u get the picture. wouldnt it apply ?

Gobby
28-09-03, 02:47 PM
So, just because 1 astra driver acts like a knob, you decide to tar us all wi the same brush?

Like you say Boy and Girl RACERS, this kind of thing is gonna happen if you've got loonies racing. That's what got cruisers banned from the lorry park in Kirkcaldy. Sorry, got CARS banned from the lorry park after a certain time at night.

mikeoxford
28-09-03, 02:55 PM
So, just because 1 astra driver acts like a knob, you decide to tar us all wi the same brush?

Like you say Boy and Girl RACERS, this kind of thing is gonna happen if you've got loonies racing. That's what got cruisers banned from the lorry park in Kirkcaldy. Sorry, got CARS banned from the lorry park after a certain time at night.

was u talking to me? :oops: hit the reply button next time so we know.

i didnt mean to cause offence like :oops: :cry:

XZiBiT
28-09-03, 05:17 PM
im totally claiming on his insurance he backed in to me dont matter where it happened his fault knob head driver il post some pics of the damage just hope they dont write it off its 1 of the fastest GSis ive ever seen

Neil.
28-09-03, 06:52 PM
i hate astra drivers too, an astra is the car that hit my car 2 days b4 it was going to go into the body shop.

dave.gsi
28-09-03, 06:53 PM
least it wasn't two days after it came out

Neil.
28-09-03, 06:59 PM
might as well have been, smooth bits r sinking in some places, front arches are bubbling, fucking other bits aswell, just things that need sorting out but i need my car for work, and ive no money and things r just p!ssing me off!

techie
28-09-03, 07:25 PM
Sounds like it was a good bodyshop then :roll:

P.S I used to drive an Astra :twisted:

DUNOVA.
28-09-03, 11:05 PM
Smash him and his car up with a bat (A FUCKIN BIG BAT)

?Marty?
28-09-03, 11:07 PM
Fuckin' ell Neil! Already!? Shouldn't happen at all tho, to be honest.

DEE'S NOVA
30-09-03, 03:06 PM
yeah another astra driver here too come on here for me girlfriends nova and there was a peacefull harmney between vaux peeps :cry:

Ste_Nova
30-09-03, 03:40 PM
right im down the lorry park (local hang out for the colchester boy and girl racerz in my new courneay tuned nova GSi !!!

you were at a racerz meet... you are not insured... also courneay are shit

Dave
30-09-03, 03:51 PM
most accidents that happen at meets/cruises are pushed on to the road outside so the insurance is valid again. (if you see what i mean)
you can try it but i doubt it'll go anyware
if you smash his car up he will find out you did it an just do the same to yours so not worth it in the end.
an ps. i used to have an astra sri!

wisewood
30-09-03, 04:24 PM
i can proudly say i have never owned an astra lol.

although i have driven three. and a daewoo and thats the same thing lol.

ade
30-09-03, 07:34 PM
as long as you tell the insurance comapny you were there just parking your car up to go into town (dont know area) AND NOT FOR CRUISE and suddenly this tube hits you you'll be covered.
Daft but were there any witnesses?

Claim whiplash! That'll poo him up! Especially if he was driving dangerously in the car park.

Were the police involved? If so you need to make sure you advise you were not part of any event!

Also - de careful is carpark is privately owned you may find you were at fault depending on where you were parked! The markings on Private car parks dont mean the same as those on public roads - so when it says give way and someone doesnt and hits you (like happened to me) you maybe at fault (I was although wsnt my fault - the guy ploughed into the side of me car!)

:evil:

one of the reasons I stay clear of "unorganised" events!

Ade

Chris LR
30-09-03, 08:25 PM
As someone who often drives Astras...

Serves you right... :P

Anton
30-09-03, 11:48 PM
unlucky mate.

does anyone from the lorry park actually like that bloke in the astra?

(it was me that spoke to you about novas in gk's by the way)

XZiBiT
01-10-03, 08:40 PM
alright mate no i dont think anyone does not me anyway .... im doing the work my self insuance takes too long i bought a new wing ?15 new headlight&indicator ?30 paint ?45 done all the work my self he paid me ?350 to settle outside of insurance so with the change i bought sparco gearnob leather gaiter new sub hand brake lever and some mesh for my grille took me 2 days and looks sweet time to move on (but check my mirrors for astra drivers!!!!!