PDA

View Full Version : GAZ coilovers

adam_pickett
18-01-18, 05:50 PM
Hi, I'm looking into purchasing some GAZ GHA coilovers and was wondering if any of you have any experience with them and what opinions on them are??

totalnova
18-01-18, 05:54 PM
I can only vouch for the purchasing and delivery side as my car hasn't moved yet, all very positive experience in my opinion, they will ask you what engine you are running to make sure you have the correct poundage springs also.

Build quality is very good and I have no complaints.
Nick

adam_pickett
18-01-18, 06:00 PM
Thanks, did you go for the standard or the ultra low kit, as I'm unsure which one to get ?

Adam

totalnova
18-01-18, 06:08 PM
Standard gha kit, you'll do well to find a bad review about GAZ imo

Iain
19-01-18, 08:57 AM
There was a group buy here years ago so lots of Novas using them. All very good reviews. I'd personally go for the extra low kit if I were to purchase them new but depends what you want from them.

Stuart
19-01-18, 10:08 AM
Contact them DIRECTLY and you should get a great price, and epic service.

Dont bother with the resellers as one got really really pissy with me when I showed him my invoice for some coilovers for an old car of mine when he disputed what I paid lol

Benn
19-01-18, 03:28 PM
Very good, i used a extra low kit with add ones. Finish and build are great, fit is great. Still look new after 7 years of use.
Plus you can spec them to just want you want and need.

One of the best makes going.

adam_pickett
19-01-18, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the response lads, think that has sealed that I'm going to get a set :thumb: