PDA

View Full Version : Billing vauxfest?!

millworm
07-01-18, 02:09 AM
https://www.billingaquadrome.com/event/vauxfest/

Seems billing have noticed the financial hole that vboa left in their pocket and are trying to cash back in? Also what weapon put a Capri on the main logo :tard: lol

totalnova
07-01-18, 09:31 AM
The Capri thingbis a joke right? Just seems so so lazy

Stuart
07-01-18, 09:35 AM
To be fair, the logo is the same for all their car shows....

sadly its it's just one too many shows imho. With rrg doing the weekender, Combe doing a summer show etc.

RichGold
07-01-18, 01:14 PM
Also what weapon put a Capri on the main logo :tard: lol
Isnt that an Opel Manta? :)

millworm
07-01-18, 01:27 PM
To be fair, the logo is the same for all their car shows....

sadly its it's just one too many shows imho. With rrg doing the weekender, Combe doing a summer show etc.

I'm thinking about going but I could honestly take it or leave it. That's if it even happens and they don't pvs2 us lol also the lack of details on their site don't fill me with confidence about it...

NovalutionGSi
07-01-18, 08:55 PM
That is hilarious.

I'm more interested in the RRG weekends!

Stuart
08-01-18, 07:41 AM
i'm more interested in the rrg weekends!

this!!

Jack
08-01-18, 09:54 PM
Nothing says professional like a fucking gmail account for a business entity.

Iain
09-01-18, 03:32 PM
Wasn't it their idea to get rid of VBOA show in favour of "family friendly events" instead of car shows?

Stuart
11-01-18, 01:12 PM
Wasn't it their idea to get rid of VBOA show in favour of "family friendly events" instead of car shows?

It was a layer of management which kicked out car shows with the midnset of more family shows and also more static pitches. Allegedly they didnt get planning permission for lots of the pitches and their "family" shows got panned big time on facebook because funnily enough, car shows were a huge thing. Anyway, we believe that the management who kicked the car shows out, have also been kicked out, hence this.

NovalutionGSi
11-01-18, 11:37 PM
Still don't think many will turn up! Lol

Stuart
12-01-18, 08:17 AM
I Dunno, on Facebook there is very polarised support for it from all walks of life, but many nova folks there are keen.

in some respects, another dedicated Vauxhall event is a nice to have since all other marques have loads, but then there is the bitter taste left by the past 2-3 years of being turfed out etc