PDA

View Full Version : Is dan16v gay????

mikesri
28-09-03, 10:10 AM
Check out the nail varnish on dans nails! and he didn't do it himself either, it was done by 2 14 year olds! :o :o

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_thumbnail.php?id=2006

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_thumbnail.php?id=2007

These pics were taken on friday nite and he still had it on last nite when i saw him! :o If you remember last month when i posted the pics of him drunk at a party where he was swimming naked in a pool with 5 other naked lads.... etc etc....

So is he gay???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark
28-09-03, 10:13 AM
The nail thing suits him...... :o

Fester
28-09-03, 10:29 AM
if its a hot ticket to nobbing the girls hes doing alright!

mikesri
28-09-03, 10:33 AM
yeah but they're 14, i think 1 might even be 13 to!!!!!! :o :o

Mark
28-09-03, 10:42 AM
Watch it Mike - That's slander and could be taken wrong..... :o

mikesri
28-09-03, 10:47 AM
yeah cool.. dan knows im only messin. he's always windin me up!!

TWAG
28-09-03, 10:59 AM
you forgot to mention about him wearin a bra, and nailing a 3" rusty nail through his ball bag! :o

Theres definatly something not quite right :?

Mark
28-09-03, 11:12 AM
Hold on - a nail though his ball bag, surely he can't be gay - fcuking insane maybe.... :o :!:

Jim
28-09-03, 11:16 AM
Come on lads...we've all worn nail varnish, we've all worn girls bras...hang on a second, I mean All GAY men have worn nail varnish and girls bras :roll:

:lol:

Lets not force him to "come out" let him do it in his own time.

:P

Jim

Mark
28-09-03, 11:18 AM
Don't worry, when all you 'Northern Gays' come to Bristol on the 26th we will make sure there is a nice closet you can stand in..... :lol:

wrigleys
28-09-03, 11:49 AM
Come on lads...we've all worn nail varnish, we've all worn girls bras...hang on a second, I mean All GAY men have worn nail varnish and girls bras :roll:

:lol:

Lets not force him to "come out" let him do it in his own time.

:P

Jim

sounds like a man of experience!

ROFL

Tilly
28-09-03, 12:15 PM
oooooh @ corsanova :o

Tilly
28-09-03, 12:16 PM
HE'S got WEDDING ring on 2 WTF are u under the thumb 2

dan16v
28-09-03, 01:36 PM
lmfao!
my nails look shite ther! u should see them now! emily painted 2 lines on each nail with a spesh pen u get free with sugar! they look awsome!

and the nail through the sack :lol: :lol: was sooo funny! didnt go thro all the way the first time but on second atempt it went all the way into the chopping board which they were resting on lmfao!

and no im not under the thumb! and im not engaged :lol: that ring is to keep the mingers away! + the fact it wont fit on any other fingers :wink:

and yea id say im gay :lol: so who wants a date with me? :wink:

wrigleys
28-09-03, 01:43 PM
:o YOU FCUKIN FAGGET!! :o

LMAO

RobIsGrt18
28-09-03, 05:46 PM
LOL @ nail thro the sack haha!! nutter!!

locky
28-09-03, 05:53 PM
Whatever floates his boat!
Bit of a dodgy fetish IMHO!

sh0rty
28-09-03, 06:06 PM
OUCH! :o

Fester
28-09-03, 09:24 PM
i dont believe that took place someone do some uploading of the evidence!

i think you can get arrested for that sort of thing as youre not allowed to commit GBH even with consent lmao!

learned that in a politics lecture when the lecturer was telling us about this woman with 'spikey things' his brothers visits in morecambe :o :o :lol:

Mark
28-09-03, 09:29 PM
Errm, don't suppose you know exactly where in Morecombe??? :lol:

Fester
28-09-03, 09:40 PM
no

honestly

Mark
28-09-03, 09:50 PM
lol - It's ok you can PM me it if you want bud...lol

mikesri
29-09-03, 05:55 PM
Yeah the bollock sack thing is true. i'll vouch for it. i wasn't there but i saw the evidence on the video which his sister took 4 him!!! :o :o LMFAO!!!! What was even funnier was that that he did it on the fish chopping board in the kitchen and the second time it went through it got stuck in the board!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris LR
29-09-03, 07:04 PM
is dan16v gay?

I'm curious why you want to know?

Do you have a crush on him? :lol: :idea:

mikesri
29-09-03, 10:25 PM
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah i'm just slowly gettin him back for all the piss takin i've had over the years from him about random stuff!!!!! :twisted:

dan16v
29-09-03, 10:29 PM
lmfao at mikesri gagging to get in my pants :lol:

yes fester its on video as proof!

Anonymous
30-09-03, 12:00 AM
fink uve lost it!y the fuck wuld u wana do dat??

Paul
30-09-03, 11:57 AM
Coz hes gay. lol

Anonymous
30-09-03, 12:05 PM
RO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wisewood
30-09-03, 12:56 PM
Wearing a bra - nothing wrong with that as long as its in the name of entertainment.

Swimming naked in a pool with 5 other men, as long as they aren't rolling around with each other and admiring each others water soaked bodies that's pretty safe too.

Nail varnish painted on by other people - this is also alright because it's just something to do for a laugh, and quite often looks good anyway.
Removing it can be a bit of a ball ache for blokes, especially if you arent used to it. Women make it look much easier than it really is lol.

All in all i would say no, he isnt gay.
However i would say that there are one or two homophobes among us!

As for ramming a nail through your scrotum, its not as mad as it sounds - its only a thin bit of flesh and heals quickly... takes balls to do it (excuse the punn) but not as bad as you'd think (allegedly).

wrigleys
30-09-03, 05:21 PM
sound like a man of exprience :lol:

wisewood
30-09-03, 05:48 PM
i am wise and wooden. :lol:

dan16v
30-09-03, 10:29 PM
rite heres the gen on the topics!

nude swimming--- yes there was 5lads but mike also didnt mention there was 2 naked girls in ther aswell!!

wearing x2 bras,--- we were playing drinking games, and i pulled a x2forefit cards saying take an item of clothing from anouther player, eer well in my wisdom i thought plan! rite i want x2 girls bras! thus leaving them topless-- down side? i had to wear a bra, big deal!! :lol:

nail painting!-- was bored and thought wats the harm in letting a m8s sister and her m8 paint my nails, kept them occupied and i didnt mind, imo i think it looked good why cant a male wear nail varnish if he can have his ears peirced????

and nailing sak--- i wasnt pissed i just like things where you play your body against ur mind and see through pain, as wisewood says it didnt hurt much, getting my ear peirced was way worse! pinch ur sak, i think ull find its painless!
theres my version! :lol:

Stuart
30-09-03, 10:50 PM
erm im mildly concerned that your sister videoed you with your nuts out

its all relative :wink: lol

TWAG
30-09-03, 10:59 PM
i dont believe that took place someone do some uploading of the evidence!

i think you can get arrested for that sort of thing as youre not allowed to commit GBH even with consent lmao!

learned that in a politics lecture when the lecturer was telling us about this woman with 'spikey things' his brothers visits in morecambe :o :o :lol:

his sister recorded on her video camera!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrigleys
01-10-03, 07:27 AM
the things some people do for attention! :lol:

Fester
01-10-03, 09:27 AM
upload upload!

jkhilton
01-10-03, 03:15 PM
erm im mildly concerned that your sister videoed you with your nuts out

its all relative :wink: lol

LMFAO! I was wondering when someone else would point thsi out, I was reading through this post, thinking this guy is a bit wierd, but each to their own, but then when it said about his sister videoing him nailing his ballsack to the fishboard, that is just wrong!!!!

wisewood
01-10-03, 03:21 PM
even if i wanted her to (which i dont) i really dont think my sister would film me doing anything which involved my sack being exposed - let alone nailing it to a fishboard. :lol:

TWAG
04-10-03, 06:49 PM
you lot oviously havnt met dan then, these sort of things hapen on a regular basses! :?