PDA

View Full Version : Tail Lights are here!!!!!

red_devil
27-09-03, 11:11 PM
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_thumbnail.php?id=2005

Yippee the new tailights are here... u can now see the master plan start to evolve

Comments plz

dave.gsi
27-09-03, 11:17 PM
Comments plz

learn how to post an image correctly...........

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2005

then learn how to put it in the right section of the album so it won't get deleted( which will probably happen in the next day or two)

other than that, well done they look pretty cool

djp_y2k
29-09-03, 03:18 PM
OHH FECK ME. A LOT OF WORK NEEDED TO GET GET THE BOOT THE RIGHT SHAPE FOR THEM.

vERY NICE, CANT WAIT TO SEE IT.

Dpnova
29-09-03, 03:23 PM
nice lights, should look nice. Are the lights curved?

Dare-devil
29-09-03, 03:40 PM
Damn.!! :o

There will be alot of work to get those light's to fit on a Nova.. But they look cool.

Keep us posted with pics, when the projekt begins.. :wink:

Fester
29-09-03, 06:36 PM
M-I-S-S-I-O-N

:D

pickle
30-09-03, 09:03 PM
fuckin nuts, what lights are they. someone should tak appart te nova lights and use those ones as inspiration and make some so they fit the nova.

?Marty?
01-10-03, 04:25 AM
They are the 3D style lights for the new civic (also available for Mk4 golfs amongst a few others).

They come in carbon fiber and chrome variety too.

Shouldnt be too difficult to fit, as because of the style of light, the body/casing of the lights (which gets colourcoded anyway, tho can be left black) can be made flatter, with the lights themselves not being affected. The tailgate will have to be cut to fit round them. But it's allways easier to remove bits, than add them.

If you know what i mean. If not, who cares - i do.

Despite all that - it's still not an exactly 'easy' job. But will look great.

In fact i love the whole of your car pal! It's wikkid.

Pickle - wouldnt be the same, as they are too small and a crap shape (square and narrow) to get a nice effect.

pickle
02-10-03, 07:59 PM
yeah i suppose mate, but even if u just make the break lights like that and all theothers flat. may look ok.