PDA

View Full Version : Nitrous kit

total_vauxhall
02-05-17, 12:22 PM
Nos sniper kit
Full kit with brand new fogger.

Jets for 50 and 75 bhp

Works perfect only selling due to buying new carbon fiber kit.

Still has about 6lb of gas in the bottle

£280 ovno

Can post if needed

total_vauxhall
07-07-17, 11:11 PM
Bump

kevy.m
08-07-17, 09:55 AM
Cheaper to bid it on ebay for 200 quid then you have seller fees & if payed by paypal you deduct 10% so how much would you
make then ?? So youd rather sell it to a non member cheaper come on mate wtf

This is one of the reasons why I sold my nova no club spirit bye bye Vauxhall scene as it sucks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/nitrous-kit-nitrous-oxide-nos-sniper-drag-racing-pro-street-hotrod-/253031252571?hash=item3ae9d6825b:g:7n0AAOSwN2VZXim m

total_vauxhall
08-07-17, 09:50 PM
What are you talking about its a starting price knowing for a fact it will go over 300 quid .
Hence why its not a fixed price of 200 on ebay

Not only that but there is still £50 worth of gas in it
How much cheaper do you want me to sell it ???

Do you actualy even know how much the kits even sell for
Im not on facebook and wouldnt dream of ripping any other nova owner off on here been on this forum for years so get ya facts right before spamming my posts

kevy.m
08-07-17, 11:41 PM
What are you talking about its a starting price knowing for a fact it will go over 300 quid .
Hence why its not a fixed price of 200 on ebay

Not only that but there is still £50 worth of gas in it
How much cheaper do you want me to sell it ???

Do you actualy even know how much the kits even sell for
Im not on facebook and wouldnt dream of ripping any other nova owner off on here been on this forum for years so get ya facts right before spamming my posts

I can post what I like mate its a public forum lol (whats facebook got to do with it) I don't use that ??

Facts are on black & white mate that you wrote !!
If only one person bids on ebay you sell for 200 quid whats the reserve Oh it doesn't have one ??
Plus your selling fees then someone will pay with paypal how much does that leave you with
not a lot really I can only comment on what I see pal.
Sell it for what you like I don't give a monkeys I would have though you would sell it cheaper
through the club but seams here not to be the case does it.

Happy selling mate :thumb:

total_vauxhall
09-07-17, 12:57 AM
????? Its an auction site pal thats how it works people bid the price goes up . iv listed cars for 99p doesnt mean i want 99p for it it means i know for a fact people will bid it to what its worth . the bottle alone is worth £200