PDA

View Full Version : Stupid or funny things you have seen while driving

turbojolt
20-04-17, 11:37 PM
Ok so today i watched a guy try and race a m4 in a chaved out bright yellow lexus is200.....what was he thinking lol

Andy
21-04-17, 08:34 AM
A horse locked to railings outside a shop with a D lock
I nearly crashed laughing

Stuart
21-04-17, 10:15 AM
The sheer number of people I see holding and talking on mobile phones when their cars 100% definately have handsfreekits built into the sodding things!

Royston
21-04-17, 01:32 PM
Mini Metro with 4 people in it, pulling a trailer with a Ford Granada on the back ! :eek:lol

brainsnova
21-04-17, 05:26 PM
When I'm out in the van I always see overloaded and poorly tied stuff on roof racks and the odd mattress taking off on the motorway lol

Andy
21-04-17, 07:22 PM
Overloaded stuff makes me crease.
Especially when it's so blatant.
i once saw a smiley truck carrying a defender towing a trailer with another defender on lol

Andy
23-04-17, 08:31 PM
Just the sheer amount of retards on today's roads.
i could really do time for a lot of the fucking wankers out there.
somebody today was begging for my bike seat braying off his mouth.
another flying up behind me in my car in a 30zone waving his arms like he was irate.
fucking stop then let's do summat eh? Turn off? Yeah thought so ya fucking spineless mug!

wwmnw
28-04-17, 09:57 PM
In my last job I did about 50K miles a year and in all honesty never saw anything 'exciting' I had/saw the occasional close call due to my/other persons fault, had two crashes neither were my fault, now as a second man out in trucks, EVERY F**KING DAY someone is cutting in front of us too close which causes us to slam on and our load spills causing £1000's worth of damage and do people not know that SLIP ROADS GIVE WAY to the main carriageway?! Its like they expect people to slow down or stop on a fast moving road OR INTO THE TYNE TUNNEL to let them on, then give us abuse when its their fault!

/Rant

8valve-craig
28-04-17, 10:56 PM
Do HGV drivers pull over to lane 2 if it is clear when approaching busy slip roads or not bother?

wwmnw
28-04-17, 11:37 PM
If its clear they can do, but they don't have to as the slip road gives way to the main carriageway.

marc69
29-04-17, 08:52 AM
Same as everyone else then, in the last few years the decay in driving standards. I think cars are now so remote as a driving experience that people don't understand safe distances, think they are invincible and they must use their parking sensors as a means to realise if they are too close at 70 mph, what if my car stalled or I braked.
Just a few weeks ago a woman was killed in her car with her two children watching her die. She was turning right and was stopped with indicator on etc, some fool rammed into her at 60+mph and the seatbelt slit her throat. I assume her kids watched her bleed to death. The other driver should be done for murder.
What is the rush with people?
The A96 between Aberdeen and Inverness is just full of dangerous baffoons and there are at least several accidents a week and obviously some are fatal. I hate average speed cameras as a principle but either a heavy police presence or cameras are needed here. I would rather reach my destination than be killed by others racing to get to theirs.