PDA

View Full Version : Pics of side exit exaust

carls nova sri
27-02-17, 07:06 PM
I'm looking to see if there's any pics of a side exit exaust through the front bumper preferably or behind the front wheel as I don't fancy the idea of going up through the bonnet thanks

total_vauxhall
27-02-17, 10:02 PM
Check out my build mate i have front exit through bumper

carls nova sri
28-02-17, 05:53 AM
Thanks will check it out now

BRoadGhost
09-03-17, 11:08 AM
Through the side of the front bumper would be 100x easier than behind a front wheel! Could be different & put it out the front wing behind the front indicator?

carls nova sri
09-03-17, 06:13 PM
Was thinking about the wing but the wires an headlight will have some tremendous heat on them

BRoadGhost
18-03-17, 08:57 PM
If you're running something like a 3" pipe then yes you'd probably need to notch the inner arch to get it far enough back; maybe some heatwrap too?

BRoadGhost
20-03-17, 10:33 PM
I can go one better with a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glm3gQ3NL0k

Looking at the routing it couldn't be much worse! Different matter if it went down & out, but under the inlet...

carls nova sri
21-03-17, 08:00 PM
Fair play mate how the hell did you find that video haha an yea no point in trying to keep temps down then having that near enough touching should of been heat wrapped an maybe had the inlet lower to the gear box but thanks I like the look of that:thumb:

total_vauxhall
25-03-17, 10:43 AM
My thoughts exactly with my drag build . hence why i have exhaust at one said but the inlet routed exact same way as xe . no point running a glowing 3 inch exhaust under the boost pipes.