PDA

View Full Version : GTE or GSi - totally original

Southie
18-02-17, 08:52 PM
I'm wanting a totally original GTE or GSi which is unrestored and road worthy, no crap though and must be in tip top condition..... so what have you got? Let me know if you also have details of something I maybe interested in.

PM me with details if you've got something which your willing to sell.

Thanks
David

Nova00
19-02-17, 08:07 AM
You may be needing someone with a Delorean to take you back to the 1990's. Best of luck in your search.

I'm wanting a totally original GTE or GSi which is unrestored and road worthy, no crap though and must be in tip top condition..... so what have you got? Let me know if you also have details of something I maybe interested in.

PM me with details if you've got something which your willing to sell.

Thanks
David

scott.parker
06-03-17, 09:27 PM
David, if you want a gte or gsi in immaculate condition dude, your talking £5000 start upto £10.000+ these days...

Theres a lad selling one on the sales here white, or I know of one in Wales for 4k but it's red and needs a bit of work.. Pm if you want his details, but be quick!

novalovingned
06-03-17, 10:09 PM
There's a white GSI on eBay just now. £4500. Looks like it needs work but it's fairly unmolested bar the vents.

scott.parker
06-03-17, 11:02 PM
There's a white GSI on eBay just now. £4500. Looks like it needs work but it's fairly unmolested bar the vents.

Keep hearing bad things about this car, think that's why it's still not sold..

novalovingned
07-03-17, 08:51 AM
You're probably right, I did wonder why it was taking a while to shift. GSI's don't usually hang about.