PDA

View Full Version : Very clean terracotta interior swap for set of bucket seats and harnesses or cash off

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
12-02-17, 01:45 AM
As above ladies and gents ideally want a set of bucket seats and harnesses on nova subframes but what you got? Extremely clean and very well looked after considering this interior rolled out the factory in 1984:thumb:

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii597/Pugmanash/IMG_0994_zps38ld8h6m.jpg (http://s1261.photobucket.com/user/Pugmanash/media/IMG_0994_zps38ld8h6m.jpg.html)

torquey
12-02-17, 08:41 AM
Fancy swapping your early spec tailgate for mine non early one? Lol.

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
12-02-17, 01:59 PM
Fancy swapping your early spec tailgate for mine non early one? Lol.

Sorry dude haha I want that part to stay on the nova lol how can you tell it's an early spec boot lid (sorry still learning after all these years with novas lol)

torquey
12-02-17, 02:29 PM
They have no handle and the lock in the midle is a round lock on its own.

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
12-02-17, 02:33 PM
They have no handle and the lock in the midle is a round lock on its own.

Ah I see now, so how come there a much wanted boot more then the later spec tailgate? Is it because of the more smootheness of the boot I.e no boot handles etc etc? :)

torquey
12-02-17, 03:23 PM
Yep I think so less to smooth lol.

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
12-02-17, 04:14 PM
Yep I think so less to smooth lol.

Well if your feeling brave to dig everything out and you fancy a road trip your welcome to pop up for a cuppa and a good browse at my nova if you like to matey we can sort a deal on the boot :thumb: I do need an opinion onto why she's not starting as was gonna treat her to a run out tonight but now intermittent on firing up and will now not start

torquey
12-02-17, 04:49 PM
Don't have a lot left mate as said sensors really. Would do but no time and your a bit far lol. What engine is in it?

total_vauxhall
12-02-17, 05:11 PM
Buy my bucket seat and im sure i have a momo 4 point harness i could throw in for free if asking price is payed

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
12-02-17, 05:19 PM
Don't have a lot left mate as said sensors really. Would do but no time and your a bit far lol. What engine is in it?

Only a 1.0 8v carb engine mate

Buy my bucket seat and im sure i have a momo 4 point harness i could throw in for free if asking price is payed

Cash is against me at the moment chap haha lol I badly want your bucket seat and momo harness though but need to sell some bits in order for the cash to appear:wtf:

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
12-02-17, 07:21 PM
Btt

kamiloooo
13-02-17, 08:40 PM
how much?

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
15-02-17, 03:57 PM
Btt

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
19-02-17, 01:38 AM
^^^

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
20-02-17, 04:10 PM
Still available guys make a sensible offer on the whole lot, got front carpet and boot carpet, front and rear seats, door cards and rear quarter panels, parcel shelf supports left and right and parcel shelf (parcel shelf is a little colour faded but doesn't affect it in anyway) apart from that is in absolutely great cond, would be interested to swap for some decent bucket seats as advertised but would also take good cash offers to fund some bucket seats, runners for front seats are not included in the sale as they will be used for the replacement seats :thumb: