PDA

View Full Version : PNG club sticker

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
07-02-17, 10:18 PM
How do we go about getting a PNG sticker guys? Always wanted one on my nova and never got one lol

Jack
07-02-17, 11:00 PM
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/content.php?27-joining-the-club-section

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
07-02-17, 11:06 PM
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/content.php?27-joining-the-club-section

Cheers fella much appreciated, payday needs to hurry up already lol I need that sticker!! I applied for a membership last year but never got my sticker :cry:

Jack
07-02-17, 11:09 PM
Thats odd, we don't have a payment record under your username, was it a different account you used?

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
08-02-17, 12:01 AM
Thats odd, we don't have a payment record under your username, was it a different account you used?

Definantly same account mate, I remember buying it for the privileges of trading forums and sale/wanted sections, that's quite odd. Will have to have a new membership soon and let you know when I've done it that way you could keep track and send me out that sticker haha :thumb:

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
08-02-17, 12:03 AM
Sorry it wasn't last year think it was 2014'ish maybe 2015? Was a while ago as I purchased my first nova and shortly after signed upto PNG club then payed for a membership

Stuart
08-02-17, 11:24 AM
Struggling like hell to find even a trace of you in any of the paypal logs or forum logs... Did you change names or something?
If you can find the transaction on your side then could you pm me the transaction ID so we can find it etc.

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
08-02-17, 12:44 PM
Struggling like hell to find even a trace of you in any of the paypal logs or forum logs... Did you change names or something?
If you can find the transaction on your side then could you pm me the transaction ID so we can find it etc.

Will have a view through emails chap see if can source it

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
08-02-17, 12:54 PM
Cannot seem to access old email but is iphoneash1@hotmail.co.uk if you can find it?

Jack
09-02-17, 10:51 PM
No paypal receipts for that email address. Did the paypal stuff go through and charge you the £10?

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
09-02-17, 11:28 PM
No paypal receipts for that email address. Did the paypal stuff go through and charge you the £10?

Im very certain it did? If you cannot find it then it's no biggie lads I'll purchase a new membership soon so I can get a nice clean white png club sticker on the old girl :)