PDA

View Full Version : The Ressurection....

red_devil
26-09-03, 07:04 PM
Lets start by say... BOLLOXS....

I've just shattered my front bumper on the back of a brand new mondeo.... thats the bad stuff over with... now for the Ressurection.....

The car has some new bits to be fitted... how about split tailgate screen??? now how about split tailgate with split tailgate screen... u'll see what i mean and u'll faint...

How about Altezza 3D Honda Civic Type R taillights (in the depot near me ready for collectin 2 morrow from America...)

How about vented rear archs (if u know my car u'll see how i'll look)

And the gullwing is getting started ASAP (after the tail ends done)

I can now do all this Sh*t as i'm gettin a 3 Series BMW insured by my Gaffer to drive him 2 work... so i don't need my car for work so i can Ressurect with muther fcuker.... comeon everyone get as excited as me,.. bouncin back from the crash may be the best thing for the car

Ben
26-09-03, 07:07 PM
The car has some new bits to be fitted... how about split tailgate screen??? now how about split tailgate with split tailgate screen... u'll see what i mean and u'll faint...

Do you own a Renault 5 :?:

red_devil
26-09-03, 07:09 PM
no its gonna be split in a different way BEN... u'll see

Ben
26-09-03, 07:11 PM
:lol:

Breeny
26-09-03, 07:15 PM
gahey

Mark
26-09-03, 07:20 PM
I wanna see pics - now, now, now - (Sucking thumb in a very childish manner)

Dpnova
26-09-03, 08:06 PM
I agree i want pics, plleeeaaasssseeee

pickle
26-09-03, 09:10 PM
i reckon you should make the window smaller upwards, know what i mean? make a thinner one by welding mor metal onto the bottom of the window.

dave.gsi
26-09-03, 09:10 PM
split under the rear window horizontally? with the bottom half welded up?

djp_y2k
27-09-03, 03:58 PM
sounds like ur going mad with it then. Get some photoshop drawings up of wot u mean.

Does sound crazy!! :o

good luck

Barn
27-09-03, 05:38 PM
sounds like ur going mad with it then. Get some photoshop drawings up of wot u mean.

Does sound crazy!! :o

good luck

just wondering, what plans u got 4 ur car now mate? urs is pretty crazy init! lol

Ian
27-09-03, 06:26 PM
just cos you dont like his plans breeny dont make it gay, gay is crying about your car every 5 mins and putting it up for sale or breaking it. :roll:

ignore the jealous people and good luck with the plans red devil

ade
27-09-03, 06:52 PM
lol!

isnt the zender spoiler a low level split spoiler?

need to see pics - could make a good model??
:lol: 8) :D

Breeny
28-09-03, 01:31 PM
Where did I say gay??

Your right I am crying about my car being written off and having to break it...

But nevermind at least I didnt drive into the back of a bmw doing it :roll:

Ben
28-09-03, 01:56 PM
:o

red_devil
28-09-03, 04:07 PM
the tailights are here for the resurrection.... (already done another post) what i'm goin with the tailgate is making below the window fold down and the uphalf (with the window(s)) fold upwards as usual.... hopefully to make easy access for icehockey gear... however i'm sure the new cage won't help that task neway....

i don't mind people giving idea and CONSTRUCTIVE critism but people like RichardV etc... just p*ss me off... as i'm sure they do most of the NLers

thanx for the the posts and if u reckon theres a better way 2 make the tailgate different post it