PDA

View Full Version : Car sos

torquey
04-01-17, 06:18 PM
Tonight new series on freeview astra gte is on. Iam watching. 9pm. :thumb:

totalnova
04-01-17, 07:07 PM
I think that series has been on TV before, I think it might be new to channel 4 possibly? But i think it's a great show, I know there is only do much they can show in an hour but i think they do a great job, although Tim can be annoying at times.

torquey
04-01-17, 07:34 PM
I havnt seen it so that a bonus. Yeh he is annoying sometimes but defo worth watching!

EwanG
04-01-17, 09:02 PM
Are you sure its a Astra gte? The more4 presenter said it was a Astra gti lol

torquey
04-01-17, 09:27 PM
Ha ha shows how much he knows lol.

Andy
04-01-17, 10:02 PM
Lol a very angry little man in road wars once had eggs threw at him by some "fakkin wankers in a golf gte" lol lol
makes me piss myself every time I see that one

Mike
04-01-17, 10:13 PM
There premises, Westgate Classics, is only 5 mins from my parents house.

Fuzz Townsend has now left and set up his own place in West Bromwich.

Jack
04-01-17, 11:35 PM
Never really liked Car SOS, I find Tim quite irritating. And they seem to spend most of the show following him 'blagging' parts in scripted and badly acted skits.

Don't care much for Fuzz either. Prefer Ed from Wheeler Dealers, at least you actually see him doing some work lol

mk1nova_rich
04-01-17, 11:53 PM
Have recorded it to watch tomorrow. I can only put up with Tim and Fuzz in small doses so only watch Car SOS if its a decent car.

Much prefer when Philip Glenister and Ant Antstead team up to do car programmes TBH

brainsnova
11-01-17, 10:29 PM
I watch car sos and switch off when tim is sourcing parts. Both Fuzz and Ed could do they're shows alone without the annoying ones

Andy
11-01-17, 10:42 PM
I don't mind the parts sourcing bits,I don't mind Tim TBH,there's far worse tv wage leeches out there.
only thing I dislike about sos is that every job is "we've never had anything this bad/we're gonna be up all night on this"
I know "oh we've finished two days early let's go to the pub isn't maybe as entertaining as them being up all night to finish but surely it's never as tight as that.
On the other side wheeler dealers shows you how to do things the sales and buying but is appallingly cringeworthy.

8valve-craig
12-01-17, 08:06 AM
Lol a very angry little man in road wars once had eggs threw at him by some "fakkin wankers in a golf gte" lol lol
makes me piss myself every time I see that one

Maybe they were here from the future !

mowgli
12-01-17, 08:18 AM
i record it then use the fast forward button a lot... some episodes are done in 15 mins

Jack
12-01-17, 05:52 PM
I know "oh we've finished two days early let's go to the pub isn't maybe as entertaining as them being up all night to finish but surely it's never as tight as that.
Convenient how all their time slots are exactly 3 weeks every time lol

And people not noticing cars have disappeared, or believing the turd their family say - tbh if my Super Bee disappeared for "3 weeks" I'd be hassling the police lol

brainsnova
12-01-17, 06:28 PM
I prefer watching Overhaulin

Andy
12-01-17, 08:07 PM
Maybe they were here from the future !
Yeah I saw a pic of one the other day lol