PDA

View Full Version : Weekend

Tilly
26-09-03, 04:41 PM
Anyone got anything good planned??

I have ehehhehehehe hoping to get my nova bak on the road for 1 thing

Dave
26-09-03, 04:56 PM
got taxi duty at 1am in the morning will get to bed at about 2.30 then getting up at 7 to go paintballin! an shoot me mate in the head!

Barn
26-09-03, 05:18 PM
workin 2nite, til bout 3.30-4 then, workin 2mra @ 11.30 til 5 then ,get home sh*t shower n shave bk 2 work @ 8 til bout 4.30

Assignments 2 do on Sunday (by monday) then college all week...and got 2 get my car sorted...

am i lookin forward to it or what?! LOL

nah,its all good

Anton
26-09-03, 05:30 PM
working all weekend :|

Paul
26-09-03, 08:17 PM
Geting a NEW interior

Mark
26-09-03, 08:20 PM
Got a nice chap and his yound lady visiting - LOL - You know who you are!!!

brian
26-09-03, 10:00 PM
headin out the door now for a few "fast pints"
tomorrow collecting 2 rally car shells up in Armagh
Sunday have a few little bits to do with the green GSi before a lad comes to hopefully buy it!!!
Happy days :roll: :lol:

jkhilton
26-09-03, 10:03 PM
tonight I am working till 7am, then I sleep for about 6 hours, then I am off for four days!! :)

I have a few things to do(get my car fixed is one of them!!) other than that, I will be out and about in Manchester, probably Deansgate Locks and maybe Tangled @ Phoenix in Manchester on Saturday night.

MattyWoo
26-09-03, 10:22 PM
Just fitted my new tailgate, finished at 10:30pm :D

Then tomorrow comes the last stage of project sting, final dismantling of Novanutters old shell. No doubt there will be a post and some pcitures (if i remember the camera) sometime next week. :cry:

then laze about on sunday :D

Jules
26-09-03, 10:46 PM
Working Sat and Sun nights - 7pm to 7am - Finish on Monday morning.
:?

locky
27-09-03, 12:29 AM
Get drunk..........oops 2 l8 lmfao! :lol: :o
get over hangover 2moro!
sunday is 2 far 2 think ahead.........

dave.gsi
27-09-03, 12:37 AM
managed to get the whole weekend off work (the first day off for about three months) and what am i doing...........................nothing!

the cars still away being welded so i'm stuck with nothing to do. hopefully if its finished in time i may be able to squeeze a visit to the zoo in lmao (the g/f's been nagging for weeks lol)

Tilly
27-09-03, 03:03 AM
locky get ur booty to chelt for the cruise

locky
27-09-03, 09:23 AM
And meet Tilly at the chelt cruise! :roll: :D

Dicko
27-09-03, 10:02 AM
goin the gym now then off to swimming. jog this afternoon folowed by replacing a balljoint on car, cinema tonight, up at 7am tomorrow morning going bakewell on me MTB, swimm tomorrow afternoon, then pub tomorrow night.

:roll:

Freak
27-09-03, 01:08 PM
Played last nite at liquid Gloucester

Been up for an hour now- off into chelt to grab some lunch with a wench and grab some import R&B stuff.

Playing tonite at liquid in Cardiff
get back from cardiff tomorrow morning about 5:30

Sunday- up at about 12/1pm

then seeing a lovely young lady on sunday afternoon and evening....

normal day for me to be honest.

epo
27-09-03, 02:09 PM
gettin pissed 2 night goin round town with r lass and a few mates

then when i get home pissed ill probably set fire 2 my cobra monaco seats in temper as ive had a shite awfull day tryin 2 fit em on standard frames
:evil:
sunday ill probably get up and think shit wot have i done :lol:

Tilly
27-09-03, 02:53 PM
been to see my new pink beast and now having clutch done.

off to cruise tonight

Ben
28-09-03, 02:04 PM
Yesterday removed GSi engine, gearknob, wheels, suspension etc etc.

Showed Tilly the pink beast

Drove to Bournemouth to collect a tailgate.

This morning collected up the bits of my 1600 16v engine and then drove to Newbury to sell them to Adam :cry: (i loved that engine) Also collected a Red GTE front bumper from Nova2 (angela).

Am now going to fit the new tailgate and bumper then drive to the pub to chat to Tilly, Nova x and maybe a couple of others, also collect a Grill of Tilly. if i do then will fit that afterwards.

Then go and have my tea and decide what to do this evening.