PDA

View Full Version : Gsi side skirts and red panel mouldings

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
29-11-16, 04:12 AM
As above guys I'm after the red mouldings to fit on doors, rear quarters and front wings also after gsi side skirts close to South West area as poss also after other bits like Coilovers, speedlines etc etc :thumb:

DaveMarshall
29-11-16, 06:22 AM
I think I still have a set of brand new mk1 SR mouldings for door wing and rear quarter, £100 for the full set. Let me know if you are interested.

Dave.

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
29-11-16, 11:58 PM
Are you negotiable on price Dave? Your not far from me aswell which is a bonus, have you any photos chap? :)

Iain
30-11-16, 08:50 AM
Note I don't think the door strips and sideskirts will fit properly together at the back, so you'll be cutting one or both which would be a shame.

It's quite unusual to fit skirts AND bump strips from a styling perspective, it is usually mutually exclusive.

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
30-11-16, 02:45 PM
Note I don't think the door strips and sideskirts will fit properly together at the back, so you'll be cutting one or both which would be a shame.

It's quite unusual to fit skirts AND bump strips from a styling perspective, it is usually mutually exclusive.

My friend wants the skirts for her gsi rep, I want the mouldings to rep an sr as I regret letting my old one go, is there any other way I could get around the issue of not cutting them up?

Iain
30-11-16, 02:49 PM
If they are for separate cars then my comments obviously don't apply haha

DaveMarshall
01-12-16, 07:19 AM
I will try and dig them out later for you.

Dave.

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
01-12-16, 01:07 PM
If they are for separate cars then my comments obviously don't apply haha

Haha it's fine mate no I want to replicate my old nova sr with the snowplough front bumper, side mouldings etc etc :) sideskirts would definantly not match well with door mouldings aswell

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
01-12-16, 01:10 PM
I will try and dig them out later for you.

Dave.

thanks Dave that would be brill cheers

DaveMarshall
04-12-16, 08:44 AM
Here you go sorry for the delay.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/DaveMarshall/Mobile%20Uploads/BBEEF8D2-E379-4659-BCFE-A5C95E6D31A9.jpg

Dave.

Vauxhall-Man-Ash
04-12-16, 10:53 PM
That's brill dave they are spot on chap, is the price negotiable?

DaveMarshall
05-12-16, 09:36 AM
Sorry I'm not open to any negotiations on price on the basis that you'll probably struggle to find them new elsewhere. I can post to you if you want.

Dave.

carlo46
05-12-16, 10:04 PM
I have a pair of very good condition compete Gsi side skirts in the loft if your intrested drop me a pm