PDA

View Full Version : Membership

SRsam
21-10-16, 10:30 AM
Hi can someone explain the different types of membership to me was thinking of joining as I want to show my build thread of my nova sr and also get involved in some shows the
Next year etc..
What's the £10 membership include and what's the difference to the 6 month at 25 or 12 at 40 thanks sam

Stuart
21-10-16, 11:24 AM
£10 is the regular club membership with (at some point in time) gets you a club pack and access to show your car at PNG attended shows/stands etc. Some discouns on bits too but they arent vast.
the 6month and 12 month ones are for traders, eg one man band all the way to proper company selling wares on here need to be traders otherwise its taking the piss.

for reference, I dont think you "need" to pay membership to have a project thread, unelss you want to hide it in the club area of the forum to stop the general pubelick from seeing it. Not trying to disuade you, but giving clear honest options so I dont get flack from others lol

SRsam
21-10-16, 08:56 PM
£10 is the regular club membership with (at some point in time) gets you a club pack and access to show your car at PNG attended shows/stands etc. Some discouns on bits too but they arent vast.
the 6month and 12 month ones are for traders, eg one man band all the way to proper company selling wares on here need to be traders otherwise its taking the piss.

for reference, I dont think you "need" to pay membership to have a project thread, unelss you want to hide it in the club area of the forum to stop the general pubelick from seeing it. Not trying to disuade you, but giving clear honest options so I dont get flack from others lol

Thanks for the reply , I thought I had to be a member to post pictures and attachments as I'm not allowed everytime I try .?

Stuart
21-10-16, 09:38 PM
Odd as you should be able to as you have more than 3 posts.
ill look into it

Southie
21-10-16, 09:41 PM
Stuart likes a reach around sometimes so this may help lol

Stuart
21-10-16, 09:54 PM
Can't see a reason why, try and paste a url into a post

SRsam
21-10-16, 10:23 PM
https://youtu.be/nUxkFlRVz1Q

Stuart
21-10-16, 10:28 PM
That works, use the img tags etc for pics and winner

totalnova
21-10-16, 11:02 PM
Are you aware the photo needs to be hosted online to post it? IE on photobucket

SRsam
22-10-16, 06:18 AM
Are you aware the photo needs to be hosted online to post it? IE on photobucket

No I wasn't mate but looking at all the other build threads it makes sense now thanks

totalnova
22-10-16, 07:15 AM
No worries, look forward to seeing your build.

Stuart
22-10-16, 08:24 AM
And ideally not Facebook as they change how images are linked on a regular basis so they break :(