PDA

View Full Version : Vauxhall paint in Aerosol can format

leggattr
14-10-16, 03:29 PM
Basically wanted to get some breeze blue from vauxhall to finish off the engine bay but found out today that they cannot supply the colour anymore.
So looking to see if there are any suggested online stores or shops that can supply it in cans at a fairly good price?

Thanks
Richard

EwanG
14-10-16, 04:00 PM
Just go to an auto paint shop with the code and they will mix it and put it in an aerosol.

leggattr
14-10-16, 04:36 PM
Just Looking to see if there is a recommended shop at the touch of a button as a 1st option. Have seen a few with the
prices slightly different.

raf24
14-10-16, 06:33 PM
We sell hycote paint in at work,they definitely do vauxhall breeze blue.they come in a 150ml can which is concentrated so it's better than the watered down crap you usually get,code is xdvx723 you can probably buy it on ebay/amazon as well.

slimtater
14-10-16, 06:55 PM
Halfords will mix

leggattr
14-10-16, 07:02 PM
We sell hycote paint in at work,they definitely do vauxhall breeze blue.they come in a 150ml can which is concentrated so it's better than the watered down crap you usually get,code is xdvx723 you can probably buy it on ebay/amazon as well.

i assumed this was the newer breeze blue rather than the nova option of breeze blue.

raf24
14-10-16, 07:30 PM
i assumed this was the newer breeze blue rather than the nova option of breeze blue.

I didn't know vauxhall had brought out a newer version of it.you might be right then,saying that our hycote paint stand which is allegedly up to date still has british leyland colours for allegros etc lol