PDA

View Full Version : Suspension lowering cups

torquey
07-09-16, 07:24 PM
Any one used them they claim 10 mm lower with these fitted! Do they fit all shocks they are made be fk??

torquey
08-09-16, 12:17 PM
Anyone know?

Iain
08-09-16, 04:17 PM
Their design implies they will work with any OE style shock and spring set up. It'll just replace an OE metal cup with a slightly shallower one.

torquey
08-09-16, 05:43 PM
Thanks for the help.

millworm
09-09-16, 11:59 AM
Yes they'll work, but in my experience the front is easy to get low due to the avaliablity of coilovers/springs. It's the rear that's harder so why would you want to make the front even lower? Not only this if your using this so you can go lower on std suspension then your ride hight would be pissed and you'd still end up having to fit springs to the rear witch would take away from the ride quality anyway so you may as well fit a full lowering kit. But yes they'll work

torquey
09-09-16, 12:03 PM
They arnt going on standard suspension I want the front a bit lower! I've a bilstein b10 kit on and the front ain't as low as I want it so seen these and wondered.

Iain
09-09-16, 01:07 PM
They look ideal to get a tiny bit of extra lowering without affecting the shock travel or choice of spring you've got. Not everyone wants coilovers or needs to spend £100 on some custom spring rates on the front that may not be what they're after. You can't assume what people will be running on the rear either. Let us know how you get on with them.

torquey
09-09-16, 01:28 PM
Yeh well binned my coilovers off cos of how harsh they were and didn't want camber adjustment. The bilstein kit is so much better in terms off ride quality but want it just a touch lower on the front without having to change the springs. Will order a set and report back thanks all.