PDA

View Full Version : milton keynes...again

Fergie_sfc
25-09-03, 02:28 PM
i was told there was gonna be another milton keynes meet.

when and where, someone arrange it caus when ever i arrange meet no one turns up!!!

me and frog_southampton are up for it down here, could get twag, mikesri(if cars fixed) and maybe dan if his cars running to come down with a little bit of arm twisting!!!!!

please start arranging caus its the best meet i've ever been to and want another, everyones gotta come to this one.

fergie.

Will
25-09-03, 02:34 PM
a meet will be arranged late november early december, hopefully like last years winter MK meet we can get lots there. Give me a chance to confirm this with a few others and a post will be made, but remember.........

BRISTOL MEET 26th OCTOBER!!!!

BE THERE

last mk in dec had approx 20 odd novas there was a good meet :)

will

wisewood
25-09-03, 02:37 PM
agreed - december first last year was a good day - even though i didnt speak to that many people coz got stuck talkin to alex all day lmfao.

i will try and get to the next mk meet - not been to the last couple.

MattyWoo
25-09-03, 02:48 PM
Shut up william :P
Me and Jim were discussing the next mk meet earlier, probably gonna be one a few weeks before christmas, prolly start organising it in a month or so. Watch this space. :wink:

Will
25-09-03, 02:50 PM
"shut up william?"

u just copied what i said december........... also u wudnt be able to comment on last years december meet matthew as you were not there :P

but thats fine if u dont want me help u can do it urself thats fine, dont moan when u dont get lots of ppl there tho :P

will

Jim
25-09-03, 03:08 PM
/me bangs Wills & Matts heads together.

Dont make me "the godfather of Milton Keynes" (apparently) upset, or else the pair of you will be waking up with a horses head in your beds, and no, im not talking about your latest girlfriends ;)

Jim

Jim
25-09-03, 03:14 PM
Oh, fergie. Yes, there will be an MK meet sometime later in the year. Fingers crossed the weather will be as good as it was last year.

We'll keep you all posted.

Jim

MattyWoo
25-09-03, 03:20 PM
/me bangs Wills & Matts heads together.

Dont make me "the godfather of Milton Keynes" (apparently) upset, or else the pair of you will be waking up with a horses head in your beds, and no, im not talking about your latest girlfriends ;)

Jim

The head of the Milton Keynes mafia has spoken :wink: :lol:
Sorry sir :roll:

wisewood
25-09-03, 04:10 PM
oh good lord what have i started :lol:

SlimJim - aka The Don.

Ben
25-09-03, 04:36 PM
Come to the Bristol one you lazy swines, always want it on your doorsteps, if i drive to MK once more this year i will go mad- and ive never been to the meet :!:

Jim
25-09-03, 05:03 PM
I've always said I'll be at the bristol meet. I'll have to get a lift of Will or Matt or Breeny tho...my car wont be ready unfortunatley :(

Jim

wisewood
25-09-03, 05:06 PM
hows your car coming along jim - you had any update on it yet?

Jim
25-09-03, 05:08 PM
my cars in several bits in several locations across the country :|

Jim

It'll all be worth it in the end though :D

wisewood
25-09-03, 05:11 PM
kinda like reading a post by Bones from start trek - Jim
:lol: sorry - just popped into my head.

across the country :o mad!
whats the eta on it being done?

Jim
25-09-03, 05:23 PM
dunno, not in any real hurry. Allowing myself plenty of time before the cars finished.

Jim

MattyWoo
25-09-03, 05:30 PM
I've always said I'll be at the bristol meet. I'll have to get a lift of Will or Matt or Breeny tho...my car wont be ready unfortunatley :(

Jim

Hmmm i may be able to go, on holiday that week so its possible i'll still be in Kent @ 2pm on the sunday!! But if i do go your very welcome to a lift jimbo

Breeny
25-09-03, 05:47 PM
I've always said I'll be at the bristol meet. I'll have to get a lift of Will or Matt or Breeny tho...my car wont be ready unfortunatley

eeeer Breeny??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Will be the next Century before mine gets repaired!

Ben
25-09-03, 06:06 PM
lol all the excuses are coming out....

Neil.
25-09-03, 06:16 PM
ill be there, ill be at ANY novaload meets this year.

wrigleys
25-09-03, 06:30 PM
I'm up for it

just make sure you give me a time, date and place and I'm there!

adam-s
25-09-03, 06:31 PM
I'll go hopefully my car will be done :?

Jim
25-09-03, 06:54 PM
Hmmm i may be able to go, on holiday that week so its possible i'll still be in Kent @ 2pm on the sunday!! But if i do go your very welcome to a lift jimbo

eeeer Breeny??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Will be the next Century before mine gets repaired!

Pfft...you two are rubbish...I guess Will's going to be taking me and Breeny if Matty can't make it ;)

Jim

Alex
25-09-03, 07:16 PM
got stuck talkin to alex all day lmfao.

Ill ignore you this time then

Slatter
25-09-03, 08:02 PM
whos gonna gicve me a lift to bristol then ??? :lol: :lol:

jkhilton
25-09-03, 08:22 PM
I'd go, but as always I have more problems with my car!!! :( one day I will buy a car that works for longer than a couple of months.

anyone got a nova gsi for sale? that was the only car I have owned that I had no problems with, except for the crash! doh! :(

RobIsGrt18
25-09-03, 08:31 PM
mk meet sounds good, i'll drag me m8 along in his red gsi!!

i'll bring the clio to, rag the shit outta it in that car park :P !!

Neil.
25-09-03, 10:50 PM
got stuck talkin to alex all day lmfao.

Ill ignore you this time then

i think u should, he smells anyway alex!

Anton
25-09-03, 11:05 PM
mk meet sounds good to me

Neil.
25-09-03, 11:13 PM
woohoo that last post just before antons was my 1000th, WOOHOO!

Anton
25-09-03, 11:14 PM
slag. be carefull you don't get banned again :roll:

Neil.
25-09-03, 11:21 PM
i wont, got a 19 yr old girlfreind now and she's camera shy so i think im safe!

Tilly
25-09-03, 11:53 PM
SEE YOU ALL AT BRISTOL THEN

LoudandProud
25-09-03, 11:53 PM
as im new here im gonna come down look for the bloody noisy 1.2 pretending to be a gsi :D ah well feel free to come say ello neways :twisted:

Dave
26-09-03, 09:58 AM
thought bristol meet was on the 10th?
oh well 26th suits me better anyway lol

Will
26-09-03, 10:53 AM
26th eeeeeeeOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo shamoan october

anton, pmsl i bet u a tenner u dont turn up

n0va, ill be impressed if u turn up havent ben to a met of any sorts since last december

wot happened to your bird??

u can have a lift jim and breen in my shit box np

:D

Anton
26-09-03, 01:29 PM
will u slaggg :P

i'm deffo up for next mk meet

can't do bristol tho cos it will take me 5/6 hours to get there :roll:

(that tenner will be mine!)

mikeoxford
27-09-03, 11:11 PM
a meet will be arranged late november early december, hopefully like last years winter MK meet we can get lots there. Give me a chance to confirm this with a few others and a post will be made, but remember.........

BRISTOL MEET 26th OCTOBER!!!!

BE THERE

last mk in dec had approx 20 odd novas there was a good meet :)

will

PMSL bring the fattest wooly jumpers you got. cos it was feckin fr??zing last year !!!! i assume we will be in the usual place? not back at the water park? the usual place will even be worse than water park as it is open to the elemnts more i would have thought?

plenty of flasks of coffee or suop methinks

MattyWoo
28-09-03, 09:35 AM
PMSL bring the fattest wooly jumpers you got. cos it was feckin fr??zing last year !!!! i assume we will be in the usual place? not back at the water park? the usual place will even be worse than water park as it is open to the elemnts more i would have thought?

plenty of flasks of coffee or suop methinks

might be back at willen lake, not sure yet, as it is more sheltered and wont be busy as it isnt open season.
But also it could be at the other place as its nice and open and "the strip" is there :wink:

Jim
28-09-03, 11:20 AM
I was going to suggest we do the meeting back at Willen lake. Like Matt said, it won't be as busy and there are some pubs/restaurants there if people start to get a little too cold (that'll be the Birmingham pussies then :P ;))

Theres a couple of dual cariageways just round the corner anyway for people wanting to take peeps for spins.

I'll discuss it with the other "MK mafia bosses" and we'll come up with a solution.

Jim

wrigleys
28-09-03, 11:42 AM
what about the MK meet, where about is it gonna be?

(and no one say MK(you sarcastic bastad) )

Jim
28-09-03, 12:03 PM
[quote="wrigleys"]what about the MK meet, where about is it gonna be?/quote]

Look at my post above your one! :roll:

Jim

P.S. You're lucky im not being sarcastic!

Tilly
28-09-03, 12:10 PM
Hehehe @ Jim

Im sure id like to go for spins in someones car.

*cp see u at mk* lol

mikeoxford
28-09-03, 12:15 PM
(that'll be the Birmingham pussies then :P ;))
Jim
chris T and stu will both confirm it was feckin freezing !!!!!!

well worth it though. although we have had good meets in the past the winter one had a good variety if that makes sense. only so many times you can look at speedlines and a 2.0 XE :D and without causing a ruck that was meant jovially and i do like speedlines (especially stus polished ones) and chances are ill end up with a 2.0 when im bored of mine lol :lol:

Jim
28-09-03, 12:23 PM
Hehehe @ Jim

Im sure id like to go for spins in someones car.

*cp see u at mk* lol

I see, our cars not good enough for you? /me scratches Tilly of his christmas card list :P

Jim

Slatter
28-09-03, 12:27 PM
What date is this MK meet then?????

If its gonna be in november then i should (fingers crossed) be bringing this out .....

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=2009

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will have more pics etc later ... going to take it back out and weld eveything up now .... laters

Slatter

wrigleys
28-09-03, 12:31 PM
ok ok, I didn't see that :(
so where abouts is willen lake then?
And has anyone agreed on a date yet or has that been posted and I haven't seen it again?

Jim
28-09-03, 12:33 PM
it'll be early december more than likely. I'll look at some dates after the bristol meet. Dont want people neglecting the bristol meet :)

Jim

wrigleys
28-09-03, 12:38 PM
bristols to far though! :cry:

Jim
28-09-03, 12:44 PM
bristols to far though! :cry:

ok, then dont go. Theres been loads of Milton Keynes meetings and the Bristol lot usually attend the Mk meets, so its only right we return the favour. I'm not saying all those that are thinking of going to the Mk meet should go to the bristol one.

Jim

wrigleys
29-09-03, 07:29 PM
ok so who's going??