PDA

View Full Version : Attention H343 CTC Blue Nova in Northants

MattyWoo
25-09-03, 12:48 PM
I have seen this car a few times over the last few days, just wondering if anyone out there either owns it or knows the owner, looks like a well clean little car. Has auto xs stickers in the back window and black wheels.
anyone?
matt

Breeny
25-09-03, 01:14 PM
http://www.novaload.net/gallery/albums/Events/Milton_Keynes_March_2001/meet6.jpg

Has changed owners a few times since it was pictured here so I hear...

I took that pic myself nearly 3 years ago :o

wisewood
25-09-03, 01:24 PM
Breeny your memory for registration plates is astounding!!

Will
25-09-03, 01:29 PM
is it for sale matt?

buy it

go onnnnnnnnnn

Breeny
25-09-03, 01:52 PM
If it is for sale and you want to buy it.. have a word with Mike in Auto XS. He was friends with the original owner who had all the work done on it.

Wiseywoody yeh, pretty good aint it ;)

MattyWoo
25-09-03, 01:57 PM
not for sale, but parked near home, just wondered if anyone on novaload owned it, looks nice and clean though, wouldnt mind buying it!!

Will
25-09-03, 02:03 PM
if u see the bloke stop and have a chat u never know he might wana sell :D

MattyWoo
25-09-03, 02:08 PM
Shut up with the "buy a new car" your as bad as jim!!

Breeny
25-09-03, 02:35 PM
I'd keep yours Matt, its not that bad.

MattyWoo
25-09-03, 02:46 PM
THANK YOU!!! thats what i've been saying, will need to go to dans early next year for a bit of work though :wink:

Will
25-09-03, 02:56 PM
lol u wont have saved the money for that, pmsl

Jim
25-09-03, 03:05 PM
Shut up with the "buy a new car" your as bad as jim!!

Don't bring me into this :lol: :P

I've been speaking to MAtt and he's now made up his mind on what he wants to do to his car and is going to be sticking with it...unlike some people *cough* Mr. Burchell *cough* :oops: :roll: :wink: :P

just joking, love you both long time, sucky sucky five dollar.

Jim

Mel
25-09-03, 08:10 PM
i havent seen this one about northampton..but there is a lighter blue one i've seen and i love. i couldnt tell you what bumpers ect it has on, cause i saw only the roof the first time and a little bit of the back of it the second time lol..i saw it on the lumbertubs way area at about 6.30..

jkhilton
25-09-03, 08:16 PM
[just joking, love you both long time, sucky sucky five dollar.

Jim

I'm going to tell Jo what you really get up to when you say you are help the lads out with their cars!!!!! lol!

RobIsGrt18
25-09-03, 08:27 PM
i remember that nova from mk meets years ago!! iv seen it around the town once or twice, aint a clue who owns it tho, v.clean car tho :) !!

MattyWoo
25-09-03, 08:53 PM
[just joking, love you both long time, sucky sucky five dollar.

Jim

I'm going to tell Jo what you really get up to when you say you are help the lads out with their cars!!!!! lol!

Please don't john, i'm sure jim will "help you with your car" as well :wink:

LOL :lol:

techie
25-09-03, 10:59 PM
I'd keep yours Matt, its not that bad.

Yes it is PMSL ;)

burgo
27-09-03, 05:31 PM
mel theres a light blue 1.2 with novadose bumpers on it and some backbox which sounds alrite hes always hangin around u the swimmin pool car park we were parked next to him last night or rather this mornin

MattyWoo
30-09-03, 10:24 PM
Apparently my mum heard this car start this morning and she was quite happy to tell me that it sounded really hard to start and really lumpy.
I did notice some rust on the rear arches as well :wink: Its gonna look like im stalking the person with this car if they ever see this post, still a nice lookin little motor though, not many of those round northampton. Especially that shitty white Gsi thats sometimes parked at his girlfriends house in the headlands :wink: :lol: :P :roll:

wisewood
01-10-03, 10:49 AM
roflmfao.

novashed
01-10-03, 12:49 PM
ive seen that blue one near me in kingsthorpe, been around for a while, arches are lookin abit tired though, nice and tidy mota

Will
01-10-03, 02:47 PM
how rude!!!!!! :o

the gsi needs a wash tho ill give u that, lmfao

MattyWoo
01-10-03, 06:38 PM
you need a wash as well :P

novashed
18-10-03, 12:27 AM
cant believe it but, my mate at work not a car fanatic at all, he has just swapped the said blue nova for his boggo corsa, hes plays rugby with the bloke who also owns motorcity, got a good deal i reckon, gonna have a razz in it sometime any try and get the clear rears off it

P.S. MATTYWOO it WAS sale :(