PDA

View Full Version : C14se engine, dcoe 40's, cam, manifold for sale, 120bhp.

Mxcrazy
19-07-16, 12:38 PM
As above, I have a C14SE engine for sale.

I got it in a complete nova that was rotten from not being used, i dont know the exacting spec of the engine but I can confirm some parts.

C14SE engine.
twin 40 webers
ported head
camshaft (supposed to be around 270 duration) and vernier pulley.
maniflow exhaust manifold, stainless full manifold back system.

It reportedly has 1mm oversize pistons also.

It will come complete with alternator and lowering bracket, and filter king fuel regulator.

The engine has done under 1000 miles since being built in 2004 by A.C race engines.

When i got it, it fired stright up and ran well, i changed the cambelt, water pump and the head gasket out of precaution and it has sat on the engine stand ever since.

I have a dyno print out for 120bhp at the crank and 100bhp at the wheels (dynod with a Quaife sccr gear kit, not included!) I took it for a few test runs up the road (private runway, wink) and was super impressed with its get up and go, just a shame the car was falling to bits.

I also have receipts for the engine build (but no specific details) for £1900 from A.C race engines, this was not including the weber carbs or manifold.

The car i bought came with over £10'000 of receipts, the guy didnt cut corners building it, but barely drove it, then stored it for many years, starting it every few months, but the shell was shot when i got it. I still paid good money for it for other components, i planned to use the C14se initially whilst building an 1800 16v for it, but have decided that it is unlikely to get used and the money could better go towards finishing the car/engine i am building.

I am asking for £1000.

Please bare in mind this is a complete engine ready to bolt in and run with some minimal wiring, including a full exhaust system, twin 40's, inlet manifold, cam/vernier pulley, new cambelt, water pump and head gasket, dyno tuned. With a 'better' cam this can make more power.

The engine is located near to Hastings in East Sussex.

Thanks.