PDA

View Full Version : Filthy f**ks!!

broony
25-09-03, 10:51 AM
Went to my car yesterday and some filthy cnut had been trying to break in to my car! To make things worse, its somebody who knows me as it was parked at my work!

linzTDI
25-09-03, 10:55 AM
Holy shit how can you tell is there any damage?

Anyone who likes novas or cars for that matter ?

broony
25-09-03, 11:01 AM
Its definetly somebody from the work coz only people from the work can park there! They had been trying with a screwdriver on the lock.

Pushed it right in the door trying! Some scratches and the lock doesnt fit properly now!

Really pissed off but ive got a few ideas who it is!

linzTDI
25-09-03, 11:04 AM
start an investigation and then kick there ass good style!

wisewood
25-09-03, 11:09 AM
How can you be sure someone didnt just happen to wander in and have a look see if anything was around?

broony
25-09-03, 11:12 AM
Coz its a closed car park only for employees and has a security guard at the gate. Thing is though he said he never saw anything. Knowing my luck it was probably him!!lol

ade
25-09-03, 11:27 AM
cctv???

Ste_Nova
25-09-03, 11:28 AM
lol they did't manage to get in??? LMFAO

wisewood
25-09-03, 11:33 AM
Security guards tend to be dodgy - half the ones at our place are on the take from the staff so that they let the staff walk out with a crate from time to time.

?Marty?
25-09-03, 05:34 PM
I'd buy a samurai sword (pm me if you want one) and then go kamikaze at work. Start with the security guard. Take no prisoners.

MC FARMER_D
25-09-03, 09:33 PM
sorry to heaar that pal, i had mine broke into at college twice last year, in a month..(piss take or wot) chased 3 of em off the first time, they got away the second time tho with my subs and amp.. the bastards even took my front seat covers...

Neil.
25-09-03, 11:09 PM
if i had a bat or something and saw someone breaking into my car, i'd walk up to him, ask them if he needs a hand, then when he's breaking into my car i'd smack him hard over the back of the head knocking him out, then stamp on his face! then hit him in the groin very hard so he wont be able to have children or p!ss ever again. thats just before i run over his legs a few times before i go home. they desreve to be shot and killed, the lot of them!

wisewood
26-09-03, 11:47 AM
lmfao - Neil... you've not been taking you medication again have you!!

Dpnova
26-09-03, 11:52 AM
Bit of an agressive respone, but i agree, when my car got nicked and then found by the police,i wish i found the little c***s that took it :evil:

Gobby
26-09-03, 01:10 PM
Quite right, do the theiving scum in, baseball bats are too good for them, pin em down in the road and get all the cruisers to run over their fingers and that will stop them from doing it again.

I've had my car broken into twice, both times nothing has been recovered, police showed little interest. But to be fair, unless you've got CCTV on yer car there is nothing they can really do, the majority of TWOCers can be in and out of a car in seconds without leaving a trace of who they are.

I personally can get into a mark 2 fiesta in about 10 seconds without leaving any damage, onluy cos I had 2 of them and kept locking me keys in them :D

mikeoxford
27-09-03, 11:15 PM
:lol: well after the 2 second break in at trax im amazed they never got in

Serialkilla
28-09-03, 01:11 AM
I had both my Novas broken into. First time they smashed pass door lock and set the alarm but they didn't realise the drivers door window was slightly open.

Then my second nova was broken into twice first time the alarm was faulty and they nicked a brand new amp i just fitted, stereo (cost me ?40), and they tried taking bass box but couldn't get it out off the door B*st*rds.

Second time they tried nicking it to get away from old bill (smashed drivers quarter light) sent the alarm off and was caught by the old bill, the kid had glass frag in his top, there was 4 witnesses that saw him with his arm in window and the court said there was not any evidance to bang them up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

PE4
28-09-03, 05:18 PM
I once caught a tw*t breaking into my car, so I beat the sh*t out of the cnut, he then went on to press charges for assault which would have stuck for 18 months, but luckily for me he dropped them......still wouldn't stop me doing it again though. Theiving cnuts should be f*cking hanged!

Serialkilla
28-09-03, 06:42 PM
Yer your right PE4 they should be hanged but the courts just turn a blind eye and let them go back at and do it again.

The police have been trying to send these two kids that broke into my car down for a whole list of things but them breaking into my car gave the police enough evidance to do it but the court turned around and said there was no evidance!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: