PDA

View Full Version : Buying advice

scorch312
15-06-16, 06:01 PM
Hi, in sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Has anyone had any dealings with Donald bowness/ flatoutmotorsport2015.

Back in January i brought a engine and paid for it on the 29th jan. About a month ago i received the bare engine with it missing ecu loom and throttle bodies. Ive been on a constant chase with the seller and i barely get a reply and if i do its usually the i will chase it tomorrow and not hear back from him for a other couple of weeks.

I paid via a bank transfer. Is there anything i can do to possibly get my money back? Because i highly doubt im going to be seeing the rest of my parts any time soon!

Thanks in adavnce.

kevy.m
15-06-16, 10:11 PM
Hi, in sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Has anyone had any dealings with Donald bowness/ flatoutmotorsport2015.

Back in January i brought a engine and paid for it on the 29th jan. About a month ago i received the bare engine with it missing ecu loom and throttle bodies. Ive been on a constant chase with the seller and i barely get a reply and if i do its usually the i will chase it tomorrow and not hear back from him for a other couple of weeks.

I paid via a bank transfer. Is there anything i can do to possibly get my money back? Because i highly doubt im going to be seeing the rest of my parts any time soon!

Thanks in adavnce.

Hi buddy ive been looking to him after we spoke here is his garage if you open the google
map & go to street view you will see a blue boat on the left his garage on the right compare
it to the picture of the other engine he is selling (you know the one) you can make out part
of the boat deff same place & only a hours drive from me ;)

http://tdcmotorcare.co.uk/

Any joy with the bottom end??

Cheers Kev

bazil
17-06-16, 10:39 AM
He was banned off here for scamming people

Plug
17-06-16, 10:58 AM
This isn't bloody let_nova coming back out of the wood work is it ???