PDA

View Full Version : VBOA Billing 2016 (15th -17th July)

Stuart
14-06-16, 10:06 AM
I've noticed a few threads/posts here and on FB about Billing.

I guess the links there going back to the members area dosent really cut it for non members as you wont know.

Basics.

Join the club http://www.pngclub.com/forum/payments.php
See the Billing booking thread http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?213069-Billing-2016-OPEN!
Book with the code online. Its a pain but most people figure it out. NOTE the discount expires on the 9th of July
Put your name on the list in the thread.
Enjoy.

You can Day trip it at £10 per day entry.

Things happening:
Usual mix of retro and modern GM tat
Trade stands
Some autojumble (dont start about the rumours)
Parade lap thing (if people want to, we didnt last year and I dont know if we get in trouble for that lol)
Raffle

(PNG stuff)
Loonaque
Trophies (Sunday attendees only, sorry)
Maybe Nerf
Many Many novas (and other shite, like whatever Connor hasnt killed that week etc)
PNG vs MIG games, because we are childish (dodgems might be the weapon of choice this year)
Chilled out time talking crap and finding out that we are people and I'm not a total* shitebag in real life :p lol

*note the word total, I'm still a bit of one before someone pipes up.

Stuart
14-06-16, 11:26 AM
Also, its not just Billing.

We have a stand at Retro Rides
and will be joining with MIG for Combe in September for the action day then.
Oh and the Collective car show at Croft in late sept too

Richy12
14-06-16, 11:50 AM
Autojumble happening yes or no? I've read some horse shite on here about it.

Stuart
14-06-16, 11:56 AM
As far as I'm aware its "on" but there might be a reduced turn out due to the current requirements of the site. Unless of course everyone does the hoop jumping and its as big as normal.

chris gsi
14-06-16, 07:52 PM
For billing is it ok to pay on the gate as I will only be there Sunday and park on the stand

Stuart
14-06-16, 08:09 PM
Yep, as ever £10 on the gate for a day pass

Asa-James
14-06-16, 09:55 PM
I'll see you there. Got some stuff taking up room in the garage to give away...

Stuart
05-07-16, 03:59 PM
if you are a red fonter, put your sodding name down in the booking thread please.

If you dont you
a) wont get a stikkkoooor of brown goodness (and no plaque either)
b) wont be catered for on the #Loonaque (yes its social media whoring to the max)
c) I'll be a really moody git and not let you on the stand :p

If you arent a red fonter (club member), please do join us it would be lovely :) You get all sorts of pointless benefits and fun from us, if your postman isnt a light fingered git you might get a club pack. You get (where possible) discount entry to shows, the odd competition for a FREE show entry, fed from the #Loonaque when it makes it to shows, the chance to be mean to Iain and hiw yellow nova etc.

Damo
08-07-16, 08:41 PM
I'm attending from the Friday :)

Stuart
09-07-16, 08:16 PM
If you are co I got, even for o e day, put your name on the list in the events forum, or you won't get on the stand... Mardy ahoy

Stuart
14-07-16, 09:45 AM
Because here is easier...

A very ROUGH plan/guide for the weekend.

Friday, stuff
Saturday, more stuff
Sunday, lots of stuff (including the parade, the STAND/CLUB awards voting forms will be on the stand throughout the day include your contact details to go into the raffle super win assuming we win anything lol, and if we dont then I'll sort something out as a booby prize)

The Loonaque will be available from around midday Friday - about 5pm Sunday. Think of it like a friends and family BBQ thing.

The club will be providing SOME food (think burgers, bacon, sausages), but if you want to chuck your own stuff on the feel free.
If its unmanned and you either want to cook or grab something off it, thenplease do so. I'm not staying with the damn thing all weekend!!! lol
It takes 1-2 bags of the easy light charcoal per tray, there will be enough fuel for the weekend
There will be SOME soft drinks provided in a cool box, help yourselves, chuck some in if you wish etc.

Nerf is a winner as usual.... I'm getting some mega stuff so as to be well armed :p

I think last years layout worked well, so cars in kind of a fishbone pattern so will aim for the same again, although the entrace might not be through the trees as some ground out last year lol

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y132/slindborg/Billing2015_layout_zpsl1df81ey.jpg (http://s4.photobucket.com/user/slindborg/media/Billing2015_layout_zpsl1df81ey.jpg.html)

Please keep litter in bins, we will get some bin bags to affix to the loonaque of love.

Any pics of the Loonaque that you put on social media should have atleast one of the hashtags from the stickers included, you know, to whore it up a treat lol

Sundays Timetable for the arena bit is as follows. NOTE PNG is set to parade at 12noon, if we want to parade then I think we need cars there by about 11:50. Merris, keep the renault van away :p
9.00 Club Reps briefing

10.00-10.10 Opel Manta Club

10.10-10.20 VOC (1903 – 1957)

10.20-10.30 Opel GT

10.30-10.40 Chevette Owners Group/ Cavalier & Chevette O C

10.40-10.50 Vauxhall Drivers Club

10.50- 11.00 FD Register

11.00-11.10 Autobahnstormers

11.10-11.20 Modified Vauxhall Owners Club

11.20-11.30 Victor Owners Club

11.30-11.40 Droop Snoot Group

11.40-11.50 VODC

11.50-12.00 Mk1 Astra Club

12.00- 12.10 Performance Nova Group

12.10- 12.20 Club Calibra

12.20- 12.40 VX4-90 Drivers Club

12.40- 13.00 Cresta Club

13.00- 13.10 Just Opel Vauxhall

13.10 - 13.20 Vectra C

13.20 - 13.30 Bedford Enthusiasts Club?

13.00 LATEST Draw tickets to be returned as directed

13.20 Cars for Chairman’s Cup Judging to the arena

14.30 End of Chairman’s Cup judging

14.45 – 15.00 Chairman’s Cup awards followed by VBOA Draw

millworm
14-07-16, 12:12 PM
Still debating on wet her to do a day or weekend this year, left it too late to pre book so guess I'll see how I fell about it on sat.

Stuart
14-07-16, 12:14 PM
Merris is staying sat night... I know you love a bunk up with him :p just try to stay sober enough to see sunday lol

SignumNova
14-07-16, 02:13 PM
Know I'm too late to pre-book, can I turn up on the sundaywith my nova and get in to a display area? If I join the club as first page etc says, will I still be able to display with the club so late? Cheers

Stuart
14-07-16, 04:01 PM
Know I'm too late to pre-book, can I turn up on the sundaywith my nova and get in to a display area? If I join the club as first page etc says, will I still be able to display with the club so late? Cheers

yep, can even join up on the day if need be, chuck me a tenner and I'll dole out sticccckkooorzzz and update your profile here.

millworm
14-07-16, 05:02 PM
:gay::gay:
Merris is staying sat night... I know you love a bunk up with him :p just try to stay sober enough to see sunday lol

Zomg I'm there, in fact I'll leave now

Asa-James
14-07-16, 06:27 PM
Millworm are you bringing the pearl? I might have something for you...

Alex J
15-07-16, 08:04 AM
can i do the lap in me renault van??? whilst drinking an export and grouting?

Dan
15-07-16, 10:44 AM
Well at least its dry at billing............:thumb:

millworm
15-07-16, 12:02 PM
Millworm are you bringing the pearl? I might have something for you...

I will be, turbo is far from completion lol