PDA

View Full Version : Need a big block hub!! Anyone??

House
03-06-16, 05:30 PM
So after my antics at Mallory Park and my passenger wheel doing the o f f ski!! I've sent a pair of hubs and knuckles away to HHMS to be machined, I've got spare knuckles to drive on (the drivers one is ok) I thought LMF would have hubs in stock but it appears they don't.

So I need a big block hub!!

Anyone able to help??

If anyone's got a new one for a project they can send my way I'll replace it as soon as they're back in stock with LMF.

joff-turbo-nova
03-06-16, 10:14 PM
I may have a spare one, give me 5 mins...

millworm
03-06-16, 10:21 PM
I think lmf are calling it a day with nova parts, don't seem to have anything in stock anymore

joff-turbo-nova
03-06-16, 10:27 PM
Here you go - my spare which I keep for a "just in case moment" so would like it back at some point ! The machining is a bit crap bit it will work....

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/joff-turbo-nova/joff-turbo-nova102/IMG_9714_zpsueub3vgb.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/joff-turbo-nova/joff-turbo-nova102/IMG_9715_zpsenfpjnyk.jpg

PM me your address and I will post it in the morning for you. How quick do you need it?

Joff

House
04-06-16, 12:29 AM
Thanks so much Mr Joff, PM sent, I'm pressing one in from Conza tomorrow morning!!

I bought 2 on Monday just gone Mr Millworm, agreed, I would have expected them to have more that 2 in stock though.

totalnova
04-06-16, 12:59 AM
This is why the forum is and will always be better then thebfacebook pages.

House
04-06-16, 01:02 AM

Agreed

conza123
04-06-16, 01:22 PM
Well technically he had my phone number so just texted me and asked if I had one lol

House
04-06-16, 01:25 PM
Well technically he had my phone number so just texted me and asked if I had one lol

Wise guy!!! Cheers for pressing it in mate!!

Found those washers at Vauxhall, ordered for Monday!!