PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy a nova.

roryston
12-05-16, 01:46 PM
Afternoon guys.

I'm on the hunt for a nova.

Going back to when i first started driving I had many corsa b's.

X3 1.2 8v

1.4 16v

I bought a complete c20ne engine that had a turbo conversion and about a month later my misses got pregnant so my plans of putting the engine in.my corsa got put on hold, we had our child and I moved onto Volkswagens and vans for work.

I kept the engine for about 3 years because I always wanted to get a nova and put it in there insted.

In the end I swapped the engine for a motocross bike and never really thought about it until a month or so ago.

Now work is going pretty well, we got our first house and a big drive with a garage I want a nova again and this time i will get one IF I CAN FIND ONE!

I'm looking for a rolling project, needing love, standard or non standard oh an ideally a 2 door saloon, not asking much am I! Haha.

I cant find one anywhere, I will settle for a 3 door but again there pretty hard to find, I wouldn't mind one with a xe or even a seh,ne engine in but I don't trust the ropey ones that come along on ebay running xe engines and 1.2 brakes!

If anyone knows of anything or got something they want rid of please get in touch.

Hopefully ill be getting to know you lot very soon!

Thanks!

Alihunter
12-05-16, 09:07 PM
Hi I've got a 3 door in process of putting back to rolling shell, I had it totally stripped and there is no rust anywhere done 33k change in circumstances means I'll be selling it soon if you're interested let me know

roryston
12-05-16, 09:58 PM
Hi I've got a 3 door in process of putting back to rolling shell, I had it totally stripped and there is no rust anywhere done 33k change in circumstances means I'll be selling it soon if you're interested let me know

Pm me a means of contact mate and well talk

paul080803
13-05-16, 09:10 AM
Hi, sent you a PM about my 2dr saloon shell with xe fitted.