PDA

View Full Version : Pvs

toymex
07-05-16, 08:06 PM
I am thinking of bringing my car to PVS ,is there space on the stand for the car or have I left it too late ?

Stuart
07-05-16, 09:25 PM
Precisely 24 hours too late I'm afraid. This is the Kelsey date, not ours, so we can't do a thing about it :(

toymex
07-05-16, 09:39 PM
Precisely 24 hours too late I'm afraid. This is the Kelsey date, not ours, so we can't do a thing about it :(
Ok thanks Stuart

millworm
08-05-16, 02:33 PM
Only hope is if somone pulls out I guess. Also hyjack time, cent bring the track car I gave them the reg to sp will be bringing the daily nova instead but I gave them the reg of the track car. Shouldn't be a problem should it?

Stuart
08-05-16, 06:13 PM
No idea... They will use witchcraft and sourcery to sort this

House
08-05-16, 09:18 PM
I gave them the reg of the car I'm showing, the nova, but i'll be towing it on the trailer behind the Passat!!, just take ID to prove you are who you say you are!!

millworm
09-05-16, 01:24 AM
Ok, will hope for the best then lol I'll bring the plates off my other one if not sure that's got to work haha

Nutty Nova
09-05-16, 08:35 AM
Ive read somewhere that you can email them with an updated registration. Sure ive seen on another forum that you need to do that prior to the event to validate your entry

Benn
09-05-16, 12:37 PM
Gutted, i'd have loved to have seen Gez's car!

Stuart
09-05-16, 03:13 PM
Ive read somewhere that you can email them with an updated registration. Sure ive seen on another forum that you need to do that prior to the event to validate your entry

Yes, you have to call them or email to change the reg :)

Given last year they claimed they were getting tough on marque entry, my bmw went in straight away lol