PDA

View Full Version : 3 Sisters (Wigan) Nova Meet with Retrobeutes Track Attack, 17th April

boffer8
14-04-16, 03:28 PM
I know i have posted this in the Northern section, but to get it to as many people as possible....

Show season will soon be on us and so to kick off this year ill be arranging a meet on 17th April at 3 Sisters Race track, Wigan where Retrobeutes will be teaming up with Track Attack to organise a Run What You Brung track time and Car Show.

Gate entry for car & Driver: £5.00
Passengers in car gate entry: £1.00
£3.00 if you park outside and walk in
10 laps on track: £20.00,
£5.00 for a passenger (only 1 in car at once)
Helmet hire is available on the day if you don’t have your own.

Would be good to get a good turn out of Nova's all parked together and any other Vauxhall car too!

Link to the event page here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/805582272902457/

Sunday, be meeting at 9:30 in the car park of the Haydock Premier Inn, Yew Tree Way, Warrington WA3 3JD. There is a McDonalds next door for breakfast :d This will allow us to convoy in and park together, hopefully. We will leave here at 9:45 at the very latest if you would like to join the convoy in.

If your coming from the east, I will be at the Hartshead moor services at 8:15 leaving at 8:30 if anyone would like to convoy with me to the Premier Inn.

Event looks like it will be a good one with great attendance from various marks and so some good track action too!

Luck forward to seeing you all there!!

Nova00
16-04-16, 09:03 PM
Looking like 10 plus novas and lots of other retro cars. Mixture of cars on track and trackside.

If getting your car on track isn't your thing,we still want to see it so bring your car and park it trackside and watch the action. We'll also have drift demos throughout the day,they may also be doing passenger rides.Gate entry for car & Driver: £5.00Passengers in car gate entry: £1.00£3.00 if you park outside and walk in10 laps on track: £20.00, £5.00 for a passenger (only 1 in car at once)Helmet hire is available on the day if you don’t have your own.