PDA

View Full Version : AS it seems like the day for bitching >>>>

Anonymous
16-02-01, 09:20 AM
I thought I would share a little event that happened on Tuesday night with you.
I had just left the gym in sough and I was driving along the M4 towards maidenhead, I was doing about 78mph in the middle lane @ about 8pm. In th einside lane was a big fuck off arctic truck doing about 65mph.
Infront of him was a gap about 10 or 12 car lengths, so I got about 4 car lenghts ifron of him , indicated and pulled into the inside lane. This lorry goes right up my arse flashing his lights and hooting, he was about 2 foot off the back of my car, so I put my foot down until I reached my turning. As I came off the slip road this lorry goes along th side of me and swings his truck for my car, missing me by a few inches, I was going balistic at this point, anyway, I stop in a flow of traffic leaving the motorway and this truck stops about 1 inch from my car and this big, and I mean big skinhead fat **** jumps out of the cabin and comes running up to my car (bear in mind we are still on the slip lane leaving the M4)
So this bloke starts trying to open my door, thank fuck it was locked coz he was one mad son of a bitch, hes goin gmental calling me a C8nt, wa*ker, fuc*ing Ba*tard blah blah.
Then he starts tring to punch my drivers window through, he was shouting Im gonna drag you out of that car and smash your face open !, the traffic starts moving and I floor it leaving him standin g in the middle of the road. About 5 cars get through the lights and the dopey bitch in front stops at an amber light ! Im hooting and flashing my lights going get out of the fuc*ing way you dumb bitch.
She just sits there, By now this bloke has got back in his truck and driven back behind me and he gets out again, this time he decides hes gonna start trying to pull my spoiler off, he cant do it so he starts kicking my door and punching my window again, I have never wanted a set of lights to change so quickly in my whole life, after an eternity they changed and I floored my little car and left him in the road again, this time I wasn't going to stop at any lights so I just went through em and kept going till I was well out of sight and had a check of the car, to my bloody amazement there was no real damage, apart from the spoiler is now loose and there was a few foot prints on my door !

Thanks for reading all that, the message Im trying to get across is to keep your doors locked, theres been loads of incidents like this recently, particularly down here in London.
B careful, this guy was a psycho !X-(

I H8 fat wankers in Lorries !!!!!
:O:O:O

Anonymous
16-02-01, 09:34 AM
Did you get his Reg? I'm sure the police would be intrested in your story.

Plese don't let busses pull out.

Anonymous
16-02-01, 09:54 AM
x-( Those truck drivers pi** me off!
They have no brains so they drive a truck for 24 hours, never sleep, are always drunk and look like the bloke out of the Village people!!!
You should have put your reverse lights on, or your rear fog light on quickly, that gets people off your arse quicker then most other methods.
He was probably jelous of your car mate, after all his Ford at home is no match for the nova is it now!! :D

Keep up the speeding! ....just not over 85mph!

www.cruisescene.20m.com
:D

Anonymous
16-02-01, 09:58 AM
I would talk to the police, they have cameras on all slip road junctions, you would be able to get the fat b*st*rd totally fu*ked by the police!!!! Some people are just natural born stress heads, that person is another good reason why Canabis should be legalised, then maybe he would be less stressed!!! :D

Anonymous
16-02-01, 10:30 AM
cor I hope they don't have cameras along there, I'm always flying down there. :>

I get the truckers flash me on the M4. They don't like it when you fly past them at a ton. Fuck nows whattheir problem is?? :p

Like fuck is one of them guna catch me! And if some **** started kicking my door, he better have a gun on him, cos I'll be rapping my jack handle round his chops if he don't. X-(

dan69_gsi@hotmail.com :p

Anonymous
16-02-01, 10:32 AM
Next time don't stop for a red and remember trucks are limited to 56/70mph so you can allways get away, and for a real killer carry a disposable camera and take a pic of his truck/him

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---

Anonymous
16-02-01, 10:40 AM
What a FUCKIN tosser that bloke was!!! bloody hell mate, I think I would of pushed that car out of the way that was holding you up at the lights!! but hey you made it!! My doors are locked now!! thanks for the advice!

Anonymous
16-02-01, 11:27 AM
Always carry a wheel bolt screwer in the glove box, or a baseball bat!
Then wack the f'ing shit out of them!!! :-)
You should have started singing at him, that would have got him even madder!!! :D

www.cruisescene.20m.com

Anonymous
16-02-01, 12:19 PM
God Damn!!!!! I was shitting myself just reading the message. You should definatley report it to the police, if the police ask you why your were speeding just say your were getting away from him as he was driving eratically.
I now see your point why you hate lorry drivers.

Anonymous
16-02-01, 12:33 PM
similar thing happenned to me the other night mate, me and a m8 were sitting at a junction waiting to pull out to the right, this BMW comes down from the left cuts the corner, only just missed my m8s car, naturally my m8 werent happy and a few gestures were done, the bloke oin the BMW got out and we shot off, he then chased us around this industrial estate, we managed to loose him by going into a recovery place, what a nob!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P

Anonymous
16-02-01, 12:37 PM
i was wondering why you hated fat bastards in lorries. but i fnd that most 99% of lorrie drivers are ok. So boy racer you cant condem them. obviousily you are going to get the monority that affects the majority.

i will be locking my door now. Lol.

Cheers

Davo & Jessie
;)

--------------

http://www.bongoracing.co.uk/
http://www.pugtek.net/

Anonymous
16-02-01, 01:02 PM
shame i wasnt wif ya..nothing i like more than a good fuckin arguement..
should have opend the fucking door real quick and broke is shins..then kicked the shit right outta him and then tell him hes being reported..
but yes..i agreee wif others..dont let the fat **** get away wif it..

Anonymous
16-02-01, 01:09 PM
Davo.........in Enlgish please! :D

www.cruisescene.20m.com

Anonymous
16-02-01, 02:42 PM
I typed this whole fucking reply and then my pc crashed !!!!!!!

Any way, I havent reported it to the police for the following reason.......

In september (another fucking truck) I was driving down a dual carriage way in the right hand lane, there was this truck in the left hand lane, and he decided that he would change lanes just as I was passing him, he smashed straight into the side of my car !!
I got ready to stop and either beat his head in or get his insurance details, when I realised he wasn't stopping, so I follwed the tosser through some red lights, what followed was like a scene from police camera action, he was driving at about 65 in 30 limits, round round abouts the wrong way, he then went down 3 oads with speedhumps so I couldn't boot it, then he went through some red lights at a junction, I finally gave up pursuing him when we got to a big junction and he went throug t on the wrong side of the road towards on coming cars !!!
I managed to get his number plate and wrote it in my phone. I got out and looked at the car, he had smashed my mirror off, smashed my front bumper, broken the rear passengers side window, scratched the whole side of the car, and gauged a massive hole in the quarter panel.
I went straight to the police and reported it. I got a fucking producer !!!!
Then 6 MONTHS LATER !! I got a letter from the police saying they have dropped the investigation, the driver listed sold the van 5 months ago and he didn't keep the name of who to,. The police said they have wasted to many hours on this case and it is dropped unless more evidence comes forward !!
So I get nothing and had to pay to fix the car myself.
Yet they are prepared to waste time and money pulling us over for no reason and stopping cruises WANKERS !!!!! X-(
Thats why I didn't report it coz the police are fucking useless !!!

again this is another reason for my hatred towards van and lorry drivers!!

just for the record, I though about jumping out with a wheel brace, but that would probably have been a weapon for him to beat my skull or car with coz he would have picked me up and thrown me off the side of the motorway (he was that big, yes) !

I H8 fat wankers in Lorries !!!!!
:O:O:O

Anonymous
16-02-01, 03:19 PM
You should become a lorry driver! At least they will be on your side then :D

---:D---[eyes]---B-)---
kev@novaload.net (boss man!)

Anonymous
16-02-01, 05:00 PM
You really don't have much luck with lorries/lorry drivers. If you ever need a hand giving them a battering, give me a shout!

That must have cost you a few quid to repair that!

dan69_gsi@hotmail.com :p

Anonymous
16-02-01, 05:03 PM
I see your point of not reporting it!!!!! do you have the "I H8 fat wankers in lorries" on a sticker in your window or something???? you seem to have alot of trouble with lorries!!!!!

Anonymous
16-02-01, 08:12 PM
Same kind of thing happened to me. Fat **** kicked my door. But i had a dun bell bar under my seat. I just felt compelled to twat him with it. He went down and then i shit it and decided to get the hell out of there. To my sheer AMAZEMENT, he got up and was seriously PISSED! Luckily for me the rozzers came alaing and i got arrested. A night in the cells then let off as my dad is an X copper.

Anonymous
16-02-01, 11:08 PM
Bloody hell Damian, night mare storey!

That truck driver must have got some ideas from the film "Duel" !!!

Fucking psycho!

I also hate truck drivers.
In the last 3 weeks, I've had to blast my horn at them on two different occasions - both on roundabouts.

In both cases, I was coming around, indicating to come off at the next exit, and there's a truck in the preceding road.
Do they see me coming?
Do they fuck......then they pull out right in front of me!
If a car does it, they can at least get of my way quicker, and because they're short, you can always swerve around the back of 'em, if you can't slow down quick enough, but with a bloody 40ft artic!!!!!

I'm glad I fitted air-horns.....nice and loud, and I made sure they both knew I wasn't happy!!!!
Blind twats.

I've also had them flash me on the motorway, even if I pull in front of them when I'm at least 30 car lengths in front of 'em!