PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in or near Wisbech ??

Plug
02-03-16, 01:02 PM
Right I've posted some headlights up to Wisbech as part of a swap and the guy is saying he hasn't received them even though he's signed for them,

just wandered if anyone was local and would go round there ?

Otherwise I'm going to have to make the journey up

cheers joe

Iain
02-03-16, 01:40 PM
You can't get other forum members to go beat people up for you lol

However, have a look in the gym thread, a couple of them have pics so pick the biggest and hire them lol

Plug
02-03-16, 05:27 PM
Haha not on about beating anyone up, he's a car dealer and just to scout out really haha, but something sounds fishy with him

funny

NovalutionGSi
03-03-16, 12:40 PM
Wisbech.... also known as Wisbecistan.... I knows it, used to live on the out skirts.

I may not have much time though, what ya after then? scope out the place, see if it is what he says it is? I will say this though, if you feel its a bit fishy, then your probably right.

Stuart
03-03-16, 12:54 PM
IF hes signed for them, then as far as Royal Mail and you are concerned hes had them, so he can FRO if hes then claiming they arent there.

BRoadGhost
03-03-16, 09:26 PM
Just make a claim on the postage.

Plug
04-03-16, 07:56 PM
FRO??

This was a private swap, I sent him my headlights and £50 via PayPal, which I covered fees so it could be returned to me,

for in return he sent me the headlights in one of the trucks he's selling, he's admitted to recieving them now but now has gone quiet,

going to ring him tomorrow to see what's going on,

Alex J
05-03-16, 07:30 AM
No..lol

Plug
05-03-16, 09:27 AM
What you saying no at Alex? Lol

spoken to the guy hopefully sorted now