PDA

View Full Version : Cobra Sidewinders

Markez
23-09-03, 09:55 PM
Hi,

Just would like to know what peoples think about fitting cobra sidewinders into my nova? Have you got them, what they like etc?

Or should i get more bucket looking seats like the cobra monacos or clubman?

Thanx :wink:

dave.gsi
23-09-03, 10:56 PM
i'd recomend monaco's. dont see the big fuss with sidewinders they look a bit shit to me

Dare-devil
24-09-03, 08:23 AM
Yeah Monaco's look much better. Sidewinders look's to FAT/BIG, in a smal Nova..

Jim
24-09-03, 09:43 AM
If your planning on stripping out the rear then go for one of the other types of seats as mentioned above. Otherwise, perhaps look at getting some Gsi/SR seats (if you havent got these already) as they have a bucket shape to them. If you get them re-trimmed then they'll look totally different, yet still fit into the Nova nicely.

Jim

mark_GSi
24-09-03, 09:04 PM
ive got daytona's in my GSI and they look the buissness!!

Cjscooby
01-10-03, 10:58 PM
I got Leather Daytonas they do look the bollocks had sidewinders an thought they held ya crap an thought sr seats were more comfy an the sidewinders didn't leave much room for ya arm when changin gear
cj

?Marty?
02-10-03, 12:34 AM
I had Daytonas and sold them to get Monacos. lol Something went wrong there then.

Like some of the OMP seats, they look good.

Puntobabe
21-10-03, 01:38 PM
I think sidewinders are nice enough looking seats, however I wouldnt recommend them safety wise unless you have harness seatbelts.

Biaggi
21-10-03, 11:45 PM
Ive just bout a swet of corbeau forzas v nice seats will b fittin um this weekend with a bit of luck