PDA

View Full Version : Stockport cruise......

jkhilton
23-09-03, 03:27 PM
Anyone ever go to this? it's on Thursday nights in Stockport. I went for the first time in ages last week and it was crap!!! the car park was full of old bangers that were being screwed into the ground by pissed up scallies!! in the 30 seconds I was there, I got shouted at by some knobhead scally who had a bottle of vodka in his hand, cos apparently I wasn't part of his "Crew" so had to move away from their end of the car park!!! f11ckwits!!!

This is what gives cruising a bad name, I used to go to the cruise in Stockport and there used to be alot more modded cars there and a better atmosphere, but now it is rubbish and I was really disappointed!

Will
23-09-03, 03:48 PM
move back to MK john the cruising there is good at the mo :P ;)

Jim
23-09-03, 04:02 PM
LOL @ some little scally shouting at you cos you wern't part of his crew...what a n0bjockey. You should have asked him if you could join his crew...get yourself a Denis the Menace membership badge, lol.

Cruising in Mk has been good. Last time I went I was with Breeny and his car was getting loads of attention (which it deserves). There were a couple of sheds there with seatbelt pads as the only modification. There was a lovely V6 Clio which sounded amazing and was probably the main attraction, trouble is, the owner knew it and paraded round most of the night showing off.

Only down side to it were the police turning up and giving people producers for no real reason (number plates, and other small offences). I think they just wanted everyone to "move along" as it was getting late at night.

No idiots ragging it about though, couple of peeps with flamer kits and generally nice cars. Was a good night. This was about 4 weeks ago though, so it might have died down a bit now that it's getting towards autumn.

Jim

Ste_Nova
23-09-03, 04:32 PM
i didn't see you there john??? i had a black hoodie on and was shooting fireworks at the police :roll:

Rick Draper
23-09-03, 04:32 PM
Fuck off dissin me crew bitch :lol: Rick

jkhilton
23-09-03, 04:40 PM
i didn't see you there john??? i had a black hoodie on and was shooting fireworks at the police :roll:

Were you really there? me and my bro came in for about a minute and then left cos it was full of twats!

Ste_Nova
23-09-03, 04:47 PM

Were you really there? me and my bro came in for about a minute and then left cos it was full of t**t!

yup i was there