PDA

View Full Version : What's my nova worth in parts?

Rob H
16-01-16, 10:19 AM
Hi guys looking for some estimated part prices on the main parts

C20let with Kent cams vernier pullies / good condition no smoke or knocking etc. With all ancillaries.

F28 good condition no crunches whines or grinding will supply with spacer blocks.

Good condition kkk with uprated actulator no smoke on idle or boost. Held 18psi ph3

Ph3 eds motronic

Full let wiring loom to suite nova

Engine and gearbox mounts.

Astra digi dials.

Willwood fully adjustable brake bias kit with hydro handbrake.

Full fuel system with duel pumps and in boot tank and webber fpr.

Full front mount ic kit with 2.5" piping with large top hat.

3" custom turbo back exhaust with 1 silencer and flexi pipe

Good condition v6 brakes all round

Conversions shafts and hubs with big block cv's

Cessaro alloys

Gsi shell no rust full fia roll cage, fully seam welded, full strengthening kit.

Obviously got a load more stuff but some estimates on those bits for now would be great.

Cheers guys

Al1exx
16-01-16, 01:13 PM
I'm probably going to get shot down but.... why aren't you selling it as a whole? Would it just be too expensive to shift?

totalnova
16-01-16, 02:24 PM
I could be interested in the cesaro alloys depending on the condition and price .

Rob H
16-01-16, 02:39 PM
I'm probably going to get shot down but.... why aren't you selling it as a whole? Would it just be too expensive to shift?

Yeah pretty much, I can't imagine someone wanting to pay the price it's probably worth for a nova.

Rob H
16-01-16, 02:44 PM
I could be interested in the cesaro alloys depending on the condition and price .

Alloys are mint condition, can leave the ad08s on then if the money is right.

totalnova
16-01-16, 03:28 PM
Alloys are mint condition, can leave the ad08s on then if the money is right.
Pm me with a price

rich a
16-01-16, 04:10 PM
Maybe a daft suggestion but why not post up an ad in the for sale section with a price an pictures. If you need the money then maybe breaking it is the way to go. If your thinking between 6k an 8k as a whole you may be surprised. There is no shortage of people looking for a good example ( ok most are after something for nothing but must be worth a try )

just my thoughts Rich

Will F
16-01-16, 08:36 PM
Genuine gsi c20let will get more money complete. Fact.

as I found out with a c20xe gsi a few months ago!