PDA

View Full Version : A vote!! - on elgan!

Anonymous
07-03-01, 10:35 AM
Elgan has currently been banned from the forums *ahem* finger slipped!
its been a few days now, and i'm still waiting for him to apologise and ask to be let in, he sort of half asked last night but then quit!

The question is......should he be let back in? cast your votes now!
Do you miss his intelligent and witty replies? Do you think he's an utter tw##?
or do you just miss picking on him?

Let the votes decide!

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D
[burn_ford] <-- best thing for them!

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
07-03-01, 10:51 AM
What did he do to get kicked off!

B-)Help Me To Help You B-)

Anonymous
07-03-01, 10:55 AM
We need a bit of meat on here to feet the lions

[ged_bong]
My mojo needs realigning
WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
07-03-01, 10:56 AM
We need a bit of meat on here to feed the lions

[ged_bong]
My mojo needs realigning
WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
07-03-01, 10:56 AM
two times (as the Fugees once said)

[ged_bong]
My mojo needs realigning
WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
07-03-01, 11:03 AM
Elgan...

Bad Points
----------
Annoying
Sarcastic
bit of a prick

Good Points
-----------
erm...

I reckon hes gotta stop being such an annoying sheep AND apologise (dont know wot for though!) lol

:D "I want some crispy cereal, some chewy nougat... UP THERE!!!" :D

Anonymous
07-03-01, 11:07 AM
Tell ya something... if he is barred from the site and HE didnt download mirc......... that would be funny! :D

Anonymous
07-03-01, 11:12 AM
Let him back in, it wouldn't be novaload without Elgans pointless comments, no offence Elgan. :)

Plese don't let busses pull out.

Anonymous
07-03-01, 11:24 AM
never really noticed him before!!! apart from the fact that there were about 10 other login names where the messages were all signed by Elgan!!!!!!

Anonymous
07-03-01, 11:27 AM
hes funny to take the piss out of. and he is in swansea so he can find out where i can get parts and stuff from. let him in but make him appologise and give him a 3 strikes and out thing!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
07-03-01, 11:27 AM
dont let him in, he's bad enough in the chat room let alone the forum :D oh yeh and he likes dirty pictures of my sister Helen, lmao!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P

Anonymous
07-03-01, 11:38 AM
breeny i love your sister
:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X

lol

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
07-03-01, 12:02 PM
let the poor bastard back in. Ian your abusing your power, you cant play god! lmao

Look, we all make our mistakes, so cummon, let him in.

cheers
Davo + the train timetable

Anonymous
07-03-01, 12:04 PM
ian give us a clue to what he has done then we can decide
or have i missed the point somewhere?!
:-/

I SHARE THE HATE FOR BUS DRIVERS!

dfba19168@cableinet.co.uk

Anonymous
07-03-01, 12:38 PM
He was abusive on mirc and refused to apologise so we banned him for a little bit. maybe teach him some manners as he has obviously not done that lesson in school yet lol!

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
07-03-01, 03:01 PM
I think Elgan should be allowed on the site, as he very rarely posts on the forum i cant see why he shouldnt be allowed on. Ian ur abusing ur power! U shouldnt have the right to ban elgan! I agree he can be annoying but as many people post offensive and uncalled for remarks in chat i cant see why he is being treated this way! Ian why do u have such personal hatred towards a 16yr old come on Ian grow up. :)

novachick@novaload.net
novachick@cruisenorthwest.co.uk

Anonymous
07-03-01, 03:08 PM
You go Girl!

Anonymous
07-03-01, 03:16 PM
I think he should be aloud back in!!

RobDmr@aol.com Xr2????? I'd rather walk!!!!

Anonymous
07-03-01, 03:39 PM
i think you are stopping peeps freedom of speech. sorry mate but it is a bit of an abuse of power which is exactly the main reason we (well most of us) hate the police. i think it is just better to ignore any offensive comments. I dont know this fella but if novachick is correct about his age then its to be expected really. You dont want to make the site really clicky by banning anyone who says something you dont like.

bad bwoy tings a gwan!!

Anonymous
07-03-01, 03:46 PM
Power to the people!

Anonymous
07-03-01, 04:09 PM
i must do this,
elgan ere using sparky's account
(i still remember ur pass from b4)
id jest like to say, ther will be open invites for the following people to www.vauxweb.s5.com once it is up and running
chick
davo
blondie
rob26
paul j
and sort of jkhilton , dan f and bealsy.
the rest of u that have posted can rot X-(

cheers
elgan

Anonymous
07-03-01, 04:50 PM
thats it elgan you show your maturity - lol

let him back in!

http://www.golfgti-planet.de/images/heinzpis.gifIan

Anonymous
07-03-01, 05:16 PM
lol

Good try Davo with the html tags!!! told u it won't work!

Oh...and by the way...How can Elgan be 16 if he's got a car?

By the way...U should let him back in cos me and Davo are just as naughty (but maybe not as offensive;))

BTW...we want Jess*ie back...otherwise we will...errr....we will...(Davo help us out here..:p)

[ged_bong]
My mojo needs realigning
WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
07-03-01, 06:05 PM
I've let him back in, so that he can be abused lol!
and novachick dont lecture me, you're only 1 year older than elgan yourself!
and its not abuse of power, more than one person had asked for him to be banned, it is continuous behaviour, i can give stick and i can take it, do you see davo or rexy banned? nope so shaaaat it you slaaags!
lmao

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
07-03-01, 06:43 PM
hmmmm,I know he comes on here alot,but I dont remember any posts he left being important,however we do all have off days,but I always apologise,so wait a while longer n explain wot u got annoyed about,if hes reasonable about it let him in,if hes an arse keep him off longer.he could easily sign up under a different name tho could he not?

Anonymous
07-03-01, 06:49 PM
ged he has a car but he cant drive it, hes an ultra prenure!! hee hee

Anonymous
07-03-01, 07:29 PM
ALRIGHT!!! I ADMIT IT!!!! X-(

i think he should be alowed in.... BUTS THATS ONLY SO WE CAN RIP PISS!!! :D

FFS!

Anonymous
07-03-01, 07:32 PM
awghhh i missed it all :(

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
07-03-01, 09:06 PM
and for all the newies elgan goes through phases he was once banned for 6 months by kev!!!!!!!!!!
so dont give me all this elgans ok lark, and you are abusing your power sh###.
some of you have only been here 5 mins, so won't know.

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
07-03-01, 09:12 PM
why have we had new members signed up in the last 4 mins then ian?

Anonymous
07-03-01, 10:25 PM
ian what is ur point about me being 1yr older than elgan?????

novachick@novaload.net
novachick@cruisenorthwest.co.uk

Anonymous
07-03-01, 11:32 PM
:D

Anonymous
08-03-01, 09:12 AM
I've only just gone 18, So me, novachick, Davo etc are all quite young...but i'll tell u what...i'm older than my age (if u know what i mean) and I bet novachick and Davo etc are as well, so the age comments aren't really called for Ian my son...X-(

Ged

[ged_bong]
My mojo needs realigning
WWW.ROYBACER.CO.UK
Ged@roybacer.co.uk

Anonymous
08-03-01, 01:01 PM
Ian, I don't think it's fair to gauge someones maturity/intelligence on their age. How could you do that when there are so many stupid ass 25 year olds out there who can't even compare to people who're 18 or so?! I'm 19, I don't think I'm overly mature or anything like that, but I know what's what when it comes to people making assumptions about the maturity of others m8...

Anonymous
08-03-01, 01:06 PM
fuck it, hes back on now, just leave it...

Anonymous
08-03-01, 01:24 PM
i.m not having a go at anyones age, what i objected to is for some person of school age to tell me to grow up, when that same person ha sthe cheek to sit in a pub and pull faces behind my back(thinking they werent seen) that smacks of hypocrisy! i am not against any young members so leave it.

as for elgan, as a lot of you are new you do not know the history, elgan was not banned for personal gain, i do not ban people because they make comments against me( do you see davo, rex assasin or anyone else that has said anything against me banned? no i dont hold grudges forgive and forget. i also give stick and can take it.)
again about elgan he can be ok, but then he can be an utter tw##, he has been banned before because of his behaviour and has then calmed down and been let back last time for months rather than days and not by me.)
so how can i be accused of abusing power?
incidentally i go into chat last night and what do i hear? elgan was in before saying this sayinmg that acting like a kno#####.
so dont start mouthing off. he is unbanned he is staying unbanned for the time being.
Fao elgan, none of this is personal, just calm down at times when you go off on one, and also Mark D would like an explanation why you used his account after he ahd changed the pass, he asked you and you left the room, there are people here defending you saying you can be mature then 2 seconds later you run away. sort it out with mark he deserves an explanation.

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
08-03-01, 04:32 PM
Nicely Said!

B-)Help Me To Help You B-)

Anonymous
08-03-01, 09:45 PM
o.k, firstly Im sticking with elgan cos he is my welsh mate on here and I dont see what he has done that is so bad. Secondly, Ian who do you think you are, you think you can just slag off whoever you want and then if they get to much just ban them! Thats ridiculous, grow up, sort your life out and leave elgan alone.;)

Anonymous
08-03-01, 10:06 PM
alan how f###ing stupid are you? obviously very! can you not read? what did my last post say? it said i do not ban people! which bit did you not understand?

when god was giving out beds, did you think he said beds? and said i'll have a fu##ing big soft one?

come back when you have a life!

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
09-03-01, 09:29 AM
ian dont quite follow the bed thing!?!?!

Anonymous
09-03-01, 10:20 AM
should have said when god was giving out heads, you thought he said beds!

was very busy had 10 members to sign up yesterday and rushing round lol

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
09-03-01, 10:25 AM
ian are you from notts? lol

Anonymous
09-03-01, 09:25 PM
big ups to alan

Anonymous
11-03-01, 11:13 AM
damn, you dicovered how stupid I was. I am really gutted now that you know , I dont know what to write now, perhaps I can talk out of my ass about beds, or is that heads?