PDA

View Full Version : Philip nichols

jonparker41
04-11-15, 09:12 AM
Hi...anyone know where in Wrexham Philip nichols is based...need an engine rebuilt...thanks

Jonesfach
04-11-15, 09:54 AM
Hi...anyone know where in Wrexham Philip nichols is based...need an engine rebuilt...thanks
Minera five crosses industrial park. Turn by FWB and it's one of the smaller units, past FWB on left and keep going straight I think. It's just on the right after a bit.

jonparker41
04-11-15, 11:01 AM
Minera five crosses industrial park. Turn by FWB and it's one of the smaller units, past FWB on left and keep going straight I think. It's just on the right after a bit.

Many thanks for that

Edd
04-11-15, 11:02 AM
Are you aware of the absolutely shocking feedback the bloke has???

Ripping people off with parts and money etc

Edd
04-11-15, 11:03 AM
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?212057-Phil-Nichols-Flintshire-Performance-Engines

Edd
04-11-15, 11:04 AM
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?209827-Phil-Nichols-Flintshire-Performance-Engines

Edd
04-11-15, 11:04 AM
Read those links

boffer8
04-11-15, 11:30 AM
Never had a days drama with him... Done all i wanted on time and on cost, guess that's face to face dealings and going to see someone and sorting it which is more difficult than putting it on forums and facebook... and being a keyboard warrior...

I believe he has gone full time now and no one recently has had any issues now.

Will F
04-11-15, 11:41 AM
There's being a keyboard warrior and there's being an unrelenting unreliable toss bag... lol
I totally get the whole 'part time' thing and the problems that arise if you take too much on - but it's the way the situations are ignored or attempted to misinform the buyer to give them more time...
But then I guess you get what you pay for...?

Edd
04-11-15, 11:51 AM
I was just pointing out the recent feedback
Nowt to do with being a keyboard warrior
Hate seeing or hearing of people being ripped off

House
04-11-15, 12:41 PM
Never had a days drama with him... Done all i wanted on time and on cost, guess that's face to face dealings and going to see someone and sorting it which is more difficult than putting it on forums and facebook... and being a keyboard warrior...

I'm no keyboard warrior mate.

I tried to deal with him face to face and even drove up from Kent to meet with him and collect my parts.

I tried to call him, txt him, Facebook him, contacted his girlfriend through Facebook, none of which resulted in him getting back in touch with me.

I deal in facts and state the facts as I have seen them.

haha this is funny, typical forum BS, someone has an opinion on someone or something and because the clique don't agree they are berated/belittled and made out to be keyboard warriors!!

Iain
04-11-15, 01:30 PM

Plenty of people have successful dealings with companies before lots of people get ripped off and stung. Only have to look at Chris Astley fiasco.

The OP has the address, and has reading material and reviews of what the bloke's capable of, so I don't think there's anything to be gained by insulting or attempting to bait victims on forums...

Andy
04-11-15, 01:49 PM
I'm no keyboard warrior mate.

I tried to deal with him face to face and even drove up from Kent to meet with him and collect my parts.

I tried to call him, txt him, Facebook him, contacted his girlfriend through Facebook, none of which resulted in him getting back in touch with me.

I deal in facts and state the facts as I have seen them.

haha this is funny, typical forum BS, someone has an opinion on someone or something and because the clique don't agree they are berated/belittled and made out to be keyboard warriors!!
Thats this forum all over mate.How anyone could even consider using that incompetent con merchant is beyond any comprehension.
Delaying somebodya build and ignoring them is one thing but charging for work not carried out or putting in scrap used parts and saying theyre new is disgusting.

Jack
04-11-15, 05:00 PM
Required info has been provided, and feedback linked on the possibly questionable quality of the guy's work so I think best to close this before it gets out of hand.