PDA

View Full Version : re fitting of a novadose kit

jj9
22-09-03, 11:22 AM
I have an sr with a novadose body kit on (rear and front bumper and sideskirts)
looking to get these re-fitted as its not the best work ive seen (understatement) and the side skirts aren't on properly i need them securring on and filling over before i have my car re-sprayed.
its not the biggest job in the world just a few hours work filing the side skirts in and re-allining and fastening the bumpers properly i would guess?
does any1 have an idea of how much just a basic re-fit would cost?
and where i can go to have it done?
i am based in nottinghamshire.

ade
22-09-03, 06:20 PM
how good are you at bodywork repairs?

If youre planning on getting the car resprayed anyway, I'd consider asking the body shop to fit, smooth and spray the car in one go.

They can go you a quote for all work.

I'd say if you wanted it smoothed in (skirts) prob looking inc bumpers about ?200? maybe a little more/less depending on where you go.

Unsure as to body shops in yer area m8 - suggest hitting the yellow pages for quotes...

If you can go body work yourself, then Id fit em, smooth and then take to body shop - whats been used to fit them in the past?

jj9
23-09-03, 08:47 AM
Cheers for that mate.
is it an easy job to fill the side skirts in?
not sure if the sprayer can do it as he is a sprayer in the raf and is doing it for a favour for a mate.
so he wil prob not want to mess around with it.
the front and rear bumper are on ok just the skirts need fastening underneath to the car and filling over.