PDA

View Full Version : max power, robbing bastards

Anonymous
03-03-01, 03:13 PM
alright peeps,

i guess most of u ave got the new max power mag????????????????
and yet again u will ave noticed that it has gone up again in price..........

maybe its just me..........but ave u noticed that the staff of max are starting to ave sum nice cars. but b4 they had proper pieces of shit.......they say they raise the price of the mag to print more issues.....but personnaly i think that is a pile of shit and is just goin bak in there pockets

just thought i'd say

chris

Anonymous
03-03-01, 09:06 PM
every month when I go out and buy my stockpile of mags I say to myself "thats it,these are goin downhill and Im only gonna get one or 2 a month" but Im always a sucker and fall int the trap thinking last month mightve been a one off screw up and that. I have a weak spot for car mags,and so far I havent got one this month B-) however I do like redline and revs,even tho they aint very thick(pages I mean) they tend to be more interesting and helpful

Anonymous
03-03-01, 09:12 PM
read em in the shop thats what i do :p

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
03-03-01, 11:45 PM
Good idea camberidge:D
Takes a while though!

:D Just got my nova! :D

Anonymous
04-03-01, 03:26 PM
I get Revs and Max Power every month and I am starting to think Max is going down hill coz the majority of the cars they feature are like 900 bhp jap suuuuper cars and not realistic cruisers cars. Thats my bit said anyway. :)

Ease Yourself Back Into Conciousness !!!!!
:D

Anonymous
04-03-01, 09:53 PM
max has been shit for ages, redline is the best at the moment.

X-( I'm mean and i don't care :D
[burn_ford] <-- best thing for them!

Ian@novaload.net

Anonymous
04-03-01, 10:09 PM
get CCC you might learn somethings

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
04-03-01, 11:08 PM
I've really gone off mags now...I used to get Max Power and Fast Car, every month without fail, and occasionally Revs as well, but I've totally stopped buying them now, unles there's a Nova in 'em!

I just keep re-reading my old ones now, as they've got more "real to life everyday" cars in 'em.
I sat and looked through one my newest Max Power mags, and it kept me interested for about 1/2 and hour, then I got out one my older Revs, from 97, and I sat reading that for about 3 hours!
They've all gone down hill if you ask me, whilst shooting up in price.

At least you get free CD's with Fast Car from time to time! And most are pretty good.

Anonymous
05-03-01, 08:03 PM
ccc and redline are my regulars.
max`s cars just always seem to be crappy dawooes and shit like that now

Anonymous
05-03-01, 11:52 PM
redline and fast cars are my (car mags) at the mo that counts for 2 of my montly mags he he he just kiddin

THE LITTLE CHEESE

Anonymous
06-03-01, 01:53 PM
never mind i didnt know walked in to the shop an told him its 3.50 (i didnt know the tw@ts had put it up) and did i get it??? Damn right!! B-)