PDA

View Full Version : Rear Window Frames

HouseAtreides
16-09-15, 08:03 PM
Hello,

looking for a pair of mint condition rear quarter window frames for a 3dr hatch - must be mint, as already have a pair but they have slight imperfections i.e., a couple of dents, one of which is too noticeable for my liking. Don't need the rubber or glass; just the frames, and will need them posted.

Drop me a line if you have a pair.

Cheers,
Tony

nova J877
16-09-15, 08:16 PM
You need grey or blue/grey?

HouseAtreides
16-09-15, 08:25 PM
Preferably grey please ...

carlo46
16-09-15, 08:32 PM
Hi mate i have a pair of rear trims no dents

HouseAtreides
16-09-15, 08:37 PM
Hi mate i have a pair of rear trims no dents

Excellent :) I'll take them Carlo! Are they grey, as opposed to blue/grey?

HouseAtreides
16-09-15, 09:09 PM
Sorted :)

HouseAtreides
06-10-15, 07:51 PM
Back up again, and still looking for a set of grey, mint condition window frames, due to the last set that I bought having been damaged beyond repair by the courier and therefore rendered as good as useless, which consequently also left me out of pocket.

Hit me up with what you've got.

Cheers,
Tony

HouseAtreides
13-10-15, 01:59 PM
Up.

bazzap8389
13-10-15, 02:05 PM
I think opel classic parts still sell them I could be wrong though but I can't get into their site just now to check.

Edd
13-10-15, 02:46 PM
Yep OCP have them

HouseAtreides
15-10-15, 08:18 PM
I think opel classic parts still sell them I could be wrong though but I can't get into their site just now to check.

Yep OCP have them

Aye, I was already on OCP last week (or the week before) and couldn't help but notice that the image provided of the rear quarter window frames in grey shows one of them to be damaged, i.e., bent. Now, what's really hilarious about this is that the side I need (o/s), which turned out to be the one with the worst damage that I managed to source on here, is also the one that is damaged in the image provided by OCP lol. So I've got one mint condition n/s rear quarter window frame, an almost mint one, and two buckled and bent o/s ones. You couldn't write it.